Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli Grinders -Rare items offered!-
My current Coli Grinding team just...
They kinda suck at their job.

I don't think I did their stats very well for the type of grinding I wanted them for. They'd make a great PVP team (whenever that comes back...), but for grinding they just miss way too often and don't get enough turns and aren't effective one-hit-killers.

I'm looking for three dragons that are stoned and satted up for coli grinding FOR me so I can't possibly mess it up.

I'd prefer them to be ~*Purdy*~ but that doesn't really matter because I can always put skins on em.

In exchange I have some somewhat rare items and a lot of past festival skins/accents, as well as treasure and gems to offer.
2uza1ih.png
15wzarb.png
2ug2jhh.png
My current Coli Grinding team just...
They kinda suck at their job.

I don't think I did their stats very well for the type of grinding I wanted them for. They'd make a great PVP team (whenever that comes back...), but for grinding they just miss way too often and don't get enough turns and aren't effective one-hit-killers.

I'm looking for three dragons that are stoned and satted up for coli grinding FOR me so I can't possibly mess it up.

I'd prefer them to be ~*Purdy*~ but that doesn't really matter because I can always put skins on em.

In exchange I have some somewhat rare items and a lot of past festival skins/accents, as well as treasure and gems to offer.
2uza1ih.png
15wzarb.png
2ug2jhh.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVdNwmsY.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png