Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye Genes: An Unpopular Opinion
Hey so is anyone else finding it near impossible to auction off their dragons now that the eye genes came out because I sure am
Hey so is anyone else finding it near impossible to auction off their dragons now that the eye genes came out because I sure am
Yes and no
Yes and no
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
I don't sell dragons so no. I would have expected dragons to be easier to sell tbh

If you can't sell a dragon, sell it as fodder. Problem solved.
I don't sell dragons so no. I would have expected dragons to be easier to sell tbh

If you can't sell a dragon, sell it as fodder. Problem solved.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
It's the same as any trend - only most of the sought-after eyes will take a very long time to swamp the market in good combinations. As peoples' interest goes in one direction, the sellers of what used to be popular are going to start struggling.
It's the same as any trend - only most of the sought-after eyes will take a very long time to swamp the market in good combinations. As peoples' interest goes in one direction, the sellers of what used to be popular are going to start struggling.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Not really? Sometimes my hatchlings sell quickly and sometimes they don’t sell at all, same as before the update. I’m in Ice, so if the eye colour really detracts from a dragon’s appearance I can just revert it to the white common colour and still make profit if the dragon is sold. The biggest effect the new eyes have on me is that I’m more eager to rent nests in other flights, just in case there will be a primal or multi.
Not really? Sometimes my hatchlings sell quickly and sometimes they don’t sell at all, same as before the update. I’m in Ice, so if the eye colour really detracts from a dragon’s appearance I can just revert it to the white common colour and still make profit if the dragon is sold. The biggest effect the new eyes have on me is that I’m more eager to rent nests in other flights, just in case there will be a primal or multi.
NRIoOfa.png
I’m actually selling better now than before c:
I’m actually selling better now than before c:
unknown-2.png