Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Beginners
Tips for beginners anyone?
Tips for beginners anyone?

Hi and welcome to FR! You might get more tips if you post in the Guides section of forums, since this is the Dragon Share section. I haven't been here too long myself, but here are some helpful guides for you to look at! c:

* Swipp's Swap Pinglist!

* BBC Code Guide

* Coli Grinding/Exalting Guide

The first link is a guide/pinglist of all the items you can get from Swipp at the Trading post and what materials you'll need to trade for said items and where you can find those materials!

The second is a guide for how the coding works on the website, in case you plan on doing lore for your dragons or trying your hand at templates! If not, there are other premade templates made by other users you can use, just be sure to leave the credit to them in!

The third is a guide on how to exalt for the best profit and build your dragons stats for grinding in the coliseum, which is where you'll be getting a lot of materials and familiars.

Some other things to remember is to make sure to bond with your familiars everyday, you'll get treasure and chests as you reach different stages and they'll slowly have more and better things inside. Don't forget your gathering turns in the Gather Items tab. You can hunt, fish, bug catch, forage, dig and scavenge. Clicking on different territories will get you different things. Also, Baldwins has some cool stuff to brew as well, so don't forget to transmute things so you can level your cauldron up and brew exclusive apparel items and familiars!

Hi and welcome to FR! You might get more tips if you post in the Guides section of forums, since this is the Dragon Share section. I haven't been here too long myself, but here are some helpful guides for you to look at! c:

* Swipp's Swap Pinglist!

* BBC Code Guide

The first link is a guide/pinglist of all the items you can get from Swipp at the Trading post and what materials you'll need to trade for said items and where you can find those materials!

The second is a guide for how the coding works on the website, in case you plan on doing lore for your dragons or trying your hand at templates! If not, there are other premade templates made by other users you can use, just be sure to leave the credit to them in!

The third is a guide on how to exalt for the best profit and build your dragons stats for grinding in the coliseum, which is where you'll be getting a lot of materials and familiars.

Some other things to remember is to make sure to bond with your familiars everyday, you'll get treasure and chests as you reach different stages and they'll slowly have more and better things inside. Don't forget your gathering turns in the Gather Items tab. You can hunt, fish, bug catch, forage, dig and scavenge. Clicking on different territories will get you different things. Also, Baldwins has some cool stuff to brew as well, so don't forget to transmute things so you can level your cauldron up and brew exclusive apparel items and familiars!
[quote name="thatjaeger" date="2018-07-17 10:15:00" ] @StarlitArtist Hi and welcome to FR! You might get more tips if you post in the Guides section of forums, since this is the Dragon Share section. I haven't been here too long myself, but here are some helpful guides for you to look at! c: * Swipp's Swap Pinglist! * BBC Code Guide * Coli Grinding/Exalting Guide The first link is a guide/pinglist of all the items you can get from Swipp at the Trading post and what materials you'll need to trade for said items and where you can find those materials! The second is a guide for how the coding works on the website, in case you plan on doing lore for your dragons or trying your hand at templates! If not, there are other premade templates made by other users you can use, just be sure to leave the credit to them in! The third is a guide on how to exalt for the best profit and build your dragons stats for grinding in the coliseum, which is where you'll be getting a lot of materials and familiars. Some other things to remember is to make sure to bond with your familiars everyday, you'll get treasure and chests as you reach different stages and they'll slowly have more and better things inside. Don't forget your gathering turns in the Gather Items tab. You can hunt, fish, bug catch, forage, dig and scavenge. Clicking on different territories will get you different things. Also, Baldwins has some cool stuff to brew as well, so don't forget to transmute things so you can level your cauldron up and brew exclusive apparel items and familiars! [/quote] Thank you so much!
thatjaeger wrote on 2018-07-17 10:15:00:
@StarlitArtist

* Swipp's Swap Pinglist!

* BBC Code Guide

Thank you so much!