Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Repeat transmutation" button
1 2 3 4 5
I would love a button for Baldwin that would allow us to immediately repeat a brewing that we just did. No more of always opening the menu, going to the Other tab, and scrolling down to whatever item we wish to melt down.
I would love a button for Baldwin that would allow us to immediately repeat a brewing that we just did. No more of always opening the menu, going to the Other tab, and scrolling down to whatever item we wish to melt down.
tumblr_inline_nk71anzSWJ1qg2i5p.png
I like the idea, but Im not sure if it would be used often. Even as a casual player, I like to scroll through my hoard an pick things to make sure I dont run out of something. This idea deffinatly has potential, however, so I support!
I like the idea, but Im not sure if it would be used often. Even as a casual player, I like to scroll through my hoard an pick things to make sure I dont run out of something. This idea deffinatly has potential, however, so I support!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Support! Especially if I'm melting an entire stack of the same item.
Support! Especially if I'm melting an entire stack of the same item.
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
I usually pick an item I'm currently getting from the coli venue I'm grinding, so I would love this!
I usually pick an item I'm currently getting from the coli venue I'm grinding, so I would love this!
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Support, I usually transmute the same bulk items over and over.
Support, I usually transmute the same bulk items over and over.
Support! Unlike many transmuting suggestions (batches, etc), this wouldn't simplify the process to the extent that it would devalue brewed materials, since players would still need to remember to log on every half-hour to do it, but it would cut down on unnecessary loading and scrolling.
Support! Unlike many transmuting suggestions (batches, etc), this wouldn't simplify the process to the extent that it would devalue brewed materials, since players would still need to remember to log on every half-hour to do it, but it would cut down on unnecessary loading and scrolling.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Support!
Support!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Support! I do most of my brewing while confined to a mobile device and this would work great for me.
Support! I do most of my brewing while confined to a mobile device and this would work great for me.
[quote name="Lara8" date="2018-07-06 03:28:45" ] Support! Unlike many transmuting suggestions (batches, etc), this wouldn't simplify the process to the extent that it would devalue brewed materials, since players would still need to remember to log on every half-hour to do it, but it would cut down on unnecessary loading and scrolling. [/quote] In addition, I don't believe this suggestion would reduce page refreshes, so there would be no loss of ad revenue. A win-win-win all around!
Lara8 wrote on 2018-07-06 03:28:45:

In addition, I don't believe this suggestion would reduce page refreshes, so there would be no loss of ad revenue. A win-win-win all around!
...Q2qxxGt.png
I'd support this so much. I keep large stacks of junk items in my hoard - if I could continue melting Onyx Spears instead of waiting for Food to load, Other to load, and then trying to find them in the dropdown, that would be great.
I'd support this so much. I keep large stacks of junk items in my hoard - if I could continue melting Onyx Spears instead of waiting for Food to load, Other to load, and then trying to find them in the dropdown, that would be great.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 3 4 5