Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Breeding help
Hello. I am looking for help in finding a breeding partner for a dragon of mine. This is what she looks like. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42649748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426498/42649748_350.png[/img] She is my clan leader and is very important to the lore that I am working on for my clan. I would like to be able to create lore for the children that she has as well, so I have been looking for something special for her, but so far I have not found anything that creates offspring that I like with her in the foresee progeny workshop. Can anyone give me suggestions on what colors and/or patterns she should be bred with?
Hello. I am looking for help in finding a breeding partner for a dragon of mine. This is what she looks like.

42649748_350.png

She is my clan leader and is very important to the lore that I am working on for my clan. I would like to be able to create lore for the children that she has as well, so I have been looking for something special for her, but so far I have not found anything that creates offspring that I like with her in the foresee progeny workshop.

Can anyone give me suggestions on what colors and/or patterns she should be bred with?
@Custom9

Well what kind of kids are you looking for? What colors/genes do you like?
@Custom9

Well what kind of kids are you looking for? What colors/genes do you like?
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
I think the biggest setback is lace, it's one of those really picky terts.
I think the biggest setback is lace, it's one of those really picky terts.
I DEMAND MORE GIRAFFES
+1 FR Time
Very picky with terts
No need to ping if it's my post
I have some dragons that have the smoke tertiary gene that I have looked at in the foresee progeny workshop with her and I really like how the smoke looks over the jupiter. I have also see many examples of the smoke being a much lighter color than the dragon which gives it contrast and looks great. The problem that I am having with this is that the lace gene on her is lower in rarity to the smoke and smoke over jupiter does not come up that often in the workshop. The dragons that I have also genes lower in rarity to jupiter. I like her color scheme as is, but I also like the smoke to have contrast. I have also grown to like the glimmer tertiary gene, which is much higher in rarity to lace. Should I just keep breeding her to something that could look good until I get offspring that I do like?
I have some dragons that have the smoke tertiary gene that I have looked at in the foresee progeny workshop with her and I really like how the smoke looks over the jupiter. I have also see many examples of the smoke being a much lighter color than the dragon which gives it contrast and looks great. The problem that I am having with this is that the lace gene on her is lower in rarity to the smoke and smoke over jupiter does not come up that often in the workshop. The dragons that I have also genes lower in rarity to jupiter. I like her color scheme as is, but I also like the smoke to have contrast. I have also grown to like the glimmer tertiary gene, which is much higher in rarity to lace. Should I just keep breeding her to something that could look good until I get offspring that I do like?