Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Exact" search in AH
1 2 3
Right now, the AH will show you anything with the combination of letters you type in. It's not so bad if you're searching for "Broken Silver Fertility Idol", but it becomes a problem when you're looking for e.g. "Clay".

Couldn't there be a tickbox for the AH where it will only look for the items that are an exact match for the entire search term?
Right now, the AH will show you anything with the combination of letters you type in. It's not so bad if you're searching for "Broken Silver Fertility Idol", but it becomes a problem when you're looking for e.g. "Clay".

Couldn't there be a tickbox for the AH where it will only look for the items that are an exact match for the entire search term?
tumblr_inline_nk71anzSWJ1qg2i5p.png
Ug, yes please. And as more items get added, it's only going to keep getting worse.
Ug, yes please. And as more items get added, it's only going to keep getting worse.
Agreed! I have run into this issue with familiars as well as items.
Agreed! I have run into this issue with familiars as well as items.
Full agreement, this is such a pain.
Full agreement, this is such a pain.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Full support!

especially when you need copper ore and accidentally buy rich copper ore
Full support!

especially when you need copper ore and accidentally buy rich copper ore
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
Got my support! Health Potions are just as hard to search
Got my support! Health Potions are just as hard to search
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Please so much.
Please so much.
Stuff will one day go here.
Suppooooooooooort~
Suppooooooooooort~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
A checkbox for this issue is badly needed. It would be one thing if all item names were unique, but Clay and Copper Ore are perfect examples of things it's difficult to search for due to the other items that include those words in their names. Something I had hoped would be addressed in the AH revamp that sadly wasn't.
A checkbox for this issue is badly needed. It would be one thing if all item names were unique, but Clay and Copper Ore are perfect examples of things it's difficult to search for due to the other items that include those words in their names. Something I had hoped would be addressed in the AH revamp that sadly wasn't.
...Q2qxxGt.png
Full support. I've run into this problem!
Full support. I've run into this problem!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3