Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I shouldn't have meatballs for dinner
Sooo, I had a dream.

I was standing in this massive garden, it went as far as the eye could see in every direction. Every couple feet, there was one of these MASSIVE green pods, like a flower that hadn't bloomed yet, you know? These suckers had to be at least 10 feet tall each. And I'm just sort of standing there, like wth, when I hear this cracking sound, like somebody cracking an egg x1000. And I realize it's coming from one of the pods. So I turn to look at the one that's cracking, and it's splitting open like a flower would, petals and all. It opens fully, and standing inside, I kid you not, is a full grown horse. I mean an adult chocolate-brown majestic-as-heck beast that's taller than me. And it stares at me, and then it whinnies and rears up, kicking its legs, just like every movie horse ever does all the time. And then it turns and gallops out of sight, and then I woke up, and I shouldn't have meatballs for dinner.
Sooo, I had a dream.

I was standing in this massive garden, it went as far as the eye could see in every direction. Every couple feet, there was one of these MASSIVE green pods, like a flower that hadn't bloomed yet, you know? These suckers had to be at least 10 feet tall each. And I'm just sort of standing there, like wth, when I hear this cracking sound, like somebody cracking an egg x1000. And I realize it's coming from one of the pods. So I turn to look at the one that's cracking, and it's splitting open like a flower would, petals and all. It opens fully, and standing inside, I kid you not, is a full grown horse. I mean an adult chocolate-brown majestic-as-heck beast that's taller than me. And it stares at me, and then it whinnies and rears up, kicking its legs, just like every movie horse ever does all the time. And then it turns and gallops out of sight, and then I woke up, and I shouldn't have meatballs for dinner.
yXOBcio.gif
How does this have anything to do with meatballs?
How does this have anything to do with meatballs?
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Were the meatballs the flowers?...
Were the meatballs the flowers?...
little-wahle.png
@Twizzlet
Eyyyy fellow person with really weird dreams. All of my dreams are super w e i r d...
I literally never know what’s happening.
@Twizzlet
Eyyyy fellow person with really weird dreams. All of my dreams are super w e i r d...
I literally never know what’s happening.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Wow, did the meatball have hallucinogenic medicine in them or something, that's so bizarre!
Wow, did the meatball have hallucinogenic medicine in them or something, that's so bizarre!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...