Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle, WIP.
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/Raffle_Logo_zpsqrvp1wyp.png[/img] [b]Good evening, FlightRising![/b] [indent]This is my first raffle, and I’m not particularly great at rambling without a purpose, so this is going to be fairly to the point. I’m doing a giveaway! But, as always with these things, there’s a hitch. What I’m hoping for with this is to drum up some traffic and attention to what’s basically my job. I’m an [b][i]author[/i][/b], pursuing self-publication. Which means I’m in charge of the whole bag- marketing, trying to get a follower base, and then the writing on top of that. So, this is my newest attempt at catching some attention and trying to make it worth your while to spend some time here. If what you find isn’t your cup of tea, no bad blood! I still hope you have a great day. If you poke around and find it is up your alley, that’s great! Show your friends, show your less than friends, ping your guild, harass your grandmother. I’ll take all the traffic I can get, and I’m too far along to have a sense of shame or pride anymore. Fun stuff! [/indent]
Raffle_Logo_zpsqrvp1wyp.png

Good evening, FlightRising!

This is my first raffle, and I’m not particularly great at rambling without a purpose, so this is going to be fairly to the point. I’m doing a giveaway!

But, as always with these things, there’s a hitch. What I’m hoping for with this is to drum up some traffic and attention to what’s basically my job. I’m an author, pursuing self-publication. Which means I’m in charge of the whole bag- marketing, trying to get a follower base, and then the writing on top of that. So, this is my newest attempt at catching some attention and trying to make it worth your while to spend some time here. If what you find isn’t your cup of tea, no bad blood!

I still hope you have a great day. If you poke around and find it is up your alley, that’s great! Show your friends, show your less than friends, ping your guild, harass your grandmother. I’ll take all the traffic I can get, and I’m too far along to have a sense of shame or pride anymore. Fun stuff!
[center][img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/rules_zpsqrxvnvsv.png[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*] First off please be kind and patient with me. Being rude towards anyone on this thread is a big no-go and it doesn't make for fun times. [*] If you have any questions and comments please don't hesitate to either ping or PM me! :D Getting tickets is really quite simple! Here are three ways in which you'll be entered into the raffle: [b]For 10 tickets[/b] you must sign up on my mailing list on my website, [url=http://]here[/url]. You'll be able to keep up to date with me and my work! You're going to have to sign up with your username so I'll know who you are, of course. [b]For 2 tickets[/b], you will have to share my website though social media. This reward also stacks up, so the more you help advertise my writing, the higher your chances of winning. This can either be done though Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, you name it! When and if you do so please PM me the link to said post and make sure to add your username somewhere in there so I know who to award the points to. [b]For 2 tickets[/b], you'll have to sport my signature in order to generate more traffic to the raffle itself! And you get a nifty piece of art out of it too ;D. Check the bottom of this post for the signature and code! [b]For 1 ticket[/b], you'll have to bump this thread up! [/LIST]
rules_zpsqrxvnvsv.png
  1. First off please be kind and patient with me. Being rude towards anyone on this thread is a big no-go and it doesn't make for fun times.
  2. If you have any questions and comments please don't hesitate to either ping or PM me! :D

Getting tickets is really quite simple! Here are three ways in which you'll be entered into the raffle:

For 10 tickets you must sign up on my mailing list on my website, [url=http://]here[/url]. You'll be able to keep up to date with me and my work! You're going to have to sign up with your username so I'll know who you are, of course.

For 2 tickets, you will have to share my website though social media. This reward also stacks up, so the more you help advertise my writing, the higher your chances of winning. This can either be done though Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, you name it! When and if you do so please PM me the link to said post and make sure to add your username somewhere in there so I know who to award the points to.

For 2 tickets, you'll have to sport my signature in order to generate more traffic to the raffle itself! And you get a nifty piece of art out of it too ;D. Check the bottom of this post for the signature and code!

For 1 ticket, you'll have to bump this thread up!

[center][img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/prizes_zpstx2ukdpb.png[/img][/center] And here's what everyone's been waiting for! Good luck, everyone! :D [quote="The Count"] [center][item="Filigree Rapier"][item="Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard"][item="Alabaster Filigree Boots"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Fighter"] [center][item="Darkened Eye Scar"][item="Darkened Leg Scar"][item="Darkened Arm Scar"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Veteran"] [center][item="Veteran's Eye Scar"][item="Veteran's Shoulder Scars"][item="Veteran's Leg Scars"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Elementalist"] [center][item="Moonglow Thorns"][item="silver springbok"][item="ethereal trickster"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Moon Singer"] [center][item="Hati"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Scavenger"] [center][item="Accent: Scavengers Gear"][item="silver ferret"][item="snowfall elk"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Sun Singer"] [center][item="Burnished Gold Belt"][item="Burnished Gold Boots"][item="Burnished Gold Helmet"][item="Burnished Gold Pauldrons"][item="Burnished Gold Gauntlets"][item="Burnished Gold Gorget"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Gardner 1"] [center][item="Daisy Flowerfall"][item="Daisy Corsage"][item="Daisy Lei"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Gardner 2"] [center][item="Daisy Flowerfall"][item="Daisy Corsage"][item="Daisy Flower Crown"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Florist"] [center][item="Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner"][item="Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle"][item="Sanguine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Mage"] [center][item="Battlescale Greaves"][item="Battlescale Shoulder Guards"][item="Battlescale Wing Guard"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Armorist"] [center][item="Ebony Filigree Banner"][item="Ebony Filigree Gauntlets"][item="Ebony Filigree Helmet"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Tank"] [center][item="Steelscale Shoulder Guards"][item="Steelscale Chest Guard"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Fighter"] [center][item="Shadowscale Bracers"][item="Shadowscale Greaves"][item="Shadowscale Helmet"][item="Shadowscale Shoulder Guards"][item="Shadowscale Tail Guard"][item="Shadowscale Wing Guard"][/center] [/quote] [quote="The Support"] [center][item="Brightscale Greaves"][item="Brightscale Shoulder Guards"][item="Brightscale Tail Guard"][item="Brightscale Wing Guard"][/center] [/quote]
prizes_zpstx2ukdpb.png

And here's what everyone's been waiting for! Good luck, everyone! :D
The Count wrote:
Filigree Rapier Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard Alabaster Filigree Boots
The Fighter wrote:
Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar Darkened Arm Scar
The Veteran wrote:
Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars
The Elementalist wrote:
Moonglow Thorns Silver Springbok Ethereal Trickster
The Moon Singer wrote:
Hati
The Scavenger wrote:
Accent: Scavengers Gear Silver Ferret Snowfall Elk
The Sun Singer wrote:
Burnished Gold Belt Burnished Gold Boots Burnished Gold Helmet Burnished Gold Pauldrons Burnished Gold Gauntlets Burnished Gold Gorget
The Gardner 1 wrote:
Daisy Flowerfall Daisy Corsage Daisy Lei
The Gardner 2 wrote:
Daisy Flowerfall Daisy Corsage Daisy Flower Crown
The Florist wrote:
Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Sanguine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
The Mage wrote:
Battlescale Greaves Battlescale Shoulder Guards Battlescale Wing Guard
The Armorist wrote:
Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Helmet
The Tank wrote:
Steelscale Shoulder Guards Steelscale Chest Guard
The Fighter wrote:
Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard
The Support wrote:
Brightscale Greaves Brightscale Shoulder Guards Brightscale Tail Guard Brightscale Wing Guard

RESERVED
RESERVED