Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Disappearing Items
Hello! I have a small question about gathering items. I gathered some items but they didn't appear. I thought it was just an appearance glitch, but when I went to feed my dragons, it said that no dragons were fed. I just got back into the game, so my dragons' energy levels were already restored when I got there. And for any reason you need more details, I am Fire Flight.
Hello! I have a small question about gathering items. I gathered some items but they didn't appear. I thought it was just an appearance glitch, but when I went to feed my dragons, it said that no dragons were fed. I just got back into the game, so my dragons' energy levels were already restored when I got there. And for any reason you need more details, I am Fire Flight.
@CatDragon3150 Are the items showing up in your hoard? You have to convert them before you can feed your dragons.
If they aren't showing up in your hoard try clearing your cache or checking from a different browser or device.
@CatDragon3150 Are the items showing up in your hoard? You have to convert them before you can feed your dragons.
If they aren't showing up in your hoard try clearing your cache or checking from a different browser or device.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
right. thank you. as i said it's been a while
right. thank you. as i said it's been a while