Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Broken Games!!!
All the games on the fairgrounds except for Higher or Lower and Artifracture are seriously broken.
-The Conch cannon in Tidal Trouble stops tracking the mouse for no reason

-In Jigsaws, Runestones of Arcanist and Shock Switch the puzzle pieces don't move with the mouse in the corresponding locations you click in (eg you click on the left of the screen on a piece of the game and the game registers you clicking in the middle or the right of the game box.)

-Sometimes the games won't even let you interact with the pieces/puzzles at all. It's really frustrating that the algorithms seem to be very broken or the Flash animations just aren't working, even after twenty refreshes. TWENTY. It shouldn't need to have twenty refreshes to try to make a game work.

I just want to do puzzles or card-matching and all I can do is play a bejeweled game where the time limit sucks in stages past 6 (seriously that time limit is too short for stages past 6, especially for younger kids playing this. I'm 19 1/2 and I play a LOT of games so I'm pretty decent at them, but I'm slightly slow when it comes to Artifracture.) and can't turn off the music separately from the SFX, OR play a game of higher or lower where the most common numbers you would choose higher on (2-6) are given common lower draws and the most common higher numbers (9-13) get common higher numbers, and guessing correctly is less common.

Please fix this, it's very annoying when you're trying to earn coin treasure in a fun way with little games and you can't. And it's not just me, my girlfriend (by the username of Eloraline) is encountering the same problems in the games as well.
All the games on the fairgrounds except for Higher or Lower and Artifracture are seriously broken.
-The Conch cannon in Tidal Trouble stops tracking the mouse for no reason

-In Jigsaws, Runestones of Arcanist and Shock Switch the puzzle pieces don't move with the mouse in the corresponding locations you click in (eg you click on the left of the screen on a piece of the game and the game registers you clicking in the middle or the right of the game box.)

-Sometimes the games won't even let you interact with the pieces/puzzles at all. It's really frustrating that the algorithms seem to be very broken or the Flash animations just aren't working, even after twenty refreshes. TWENTY. It shouldn't need to have twenty refreshes to try to make a game work.

I just want to do puzzles or card-matching and all I can do is play a bejeweled game where the time limit sucks in stages past 6 (seriously that time limit is too short for stages past 6, especially for younger kids playing this. I'm 19 1/2 and I play a LOT of games so I'm pretty decent at them, but I'm slightly slow when it comes to Artifracture.) and can't turn off the music separately from the SFX, OR play a game of higher or lower where the most common numbers you would choose higher on (2-6) are given common lower draws and the most common higher numbers (9-13) get common higher numbers, and guessing correctly is less common.

Please fix this, it's very annoying when you're trying to earn coin treasure in a fun way with little games and you can't. And it's not just me, my girlfriend (by the username of Eloraline) is encountering the same problems in the games as well.
Soar high, brothers!