Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I've been gone for a while
Hey, I've been out of the game for months, (About 12 to be specific) so tell me current game players, what did I miss that I need to know about? What are the coolest outfits out in that time? Let me know. ^_^
Hey, I've been out of the game for months, (About 12 to be specific) so tell me current game players, what did I miss that I need to know about? What are the coolest outfits out in that time? Let me know. ^_^
@Jigsaw2888 there's a chronological update guide here you can use to catch up! c: but tl;dr we've got more apparel, more genes, more food/materials/trinkets/etc., and now, more eyes!
@Jigsaw2888 there's a chronological update guide here you can use to catch up! c: but tl;dr we've got more apparel, more genes, more food/materials/trinkets/etc., and now, more eyes!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I noticed the eyes!! Super cool! Thanks for the link. ^_^
I noticed the eyes!! Super cool! Thanks for the link. ^_^
Hoooo boy have you missed a lot! A whole slew of new genes came out, the Coli was updated, there was a major lore event that you should probably read, and new eye variations were released, which caused more upset than FR has seen in a long, LONG time.

As for fashion, sorry I can’t help you. I keep my dragons mostly nude :P
Hoooo boy have you missed a lot! A whole slew of new genes came out, the Coli was updated, there was a major lore event that you should probably read, and new eye variations were released, which caused more upset than FR has seen in a long, LONG time.

As for fashion, sorry I can’t help you. I keep my dragons mostly nude :P
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
coli finally got revamped, light and earth battled in december, eye update that turned out to be a bit of a disaster with the userbase but its an overall cool feature (along with info on lair tabs that are coming soon)
there was also a pretty big event that came out with lore that you can read in the encyclopedia
after basically said everything else in their post
coli finally got revamped, light and earth battled in december, eye update that turned out to be a bit of a disaster with the userbase but its an overall cool feature (along with info on lair tabs that are coming soon)
there was also a pretty big event that came out with lore that you can read in the encyclopedia
after basically said everything else in their post
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Oh boy! Well, welcome back. I'm sure you saw the eye dilemma that went down a couple of days ago. It's pretty much died down now. We've got firefly, filgree, tapir, stiration, Bounty of the Elements was a thing (although I was gone for that, so I wouldn't be the person to ask). Lots and lots that I can remember, that's all the came to my mind at the moment. Capsule was new almost a year ago, too.
Oh boy! Well, welcome back. I'm sure you saw the eye dilemma that went down a couple of days ago. It's pretty much died down now. We've got firefly, filgree, tapir, stiration, Bounty of the Elements was a thing (although I was gone for that, so I wouldn't be the person to ask). Lots and lots that I can remember, that's all the came to my mind at the moment. Capsule was new almost a year ago, too.
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
I'm really not sure why people are so upset about the cool eyes!! Seems harmless to me. :) Thanks to everyone who filled me in, I feel properly welcomed back by you all. ^_^
I'm really not sure why people are so upset about the cool eyes!! Seems harmless to me. :) Thanks to everyone who filled me in, I feel properly welcomed back by you all. ^_^