Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grinding for Vial of Scattersight
I know I'm late on this train but sadly RL does not care about limited runs. Thanks to my terrible luck with brewing I'm trying to grind for some vials. Any suggestions for a place to try for these stupid vials?
I know I'm late on this train but sadly RL does not care about limited runs. Thanks to my terrible luck with brewing I'm trying to grind for some vials. Any suggestions for a place to try for these stupid vials?
Selling
@Wintermischief
As far as I know they're in all of the venues, so I'd go for one where you can kill the enemies in one shot and grind there.
@Wintermischief
As far as I know they're in all of the venues, so I'd go for one where you can kill the enemies in one shot and grind there.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
Scorched Forest (I think that's what it's called) has been pretty good to me and I've seen the Waterway be mentioned as a good place as well. Crossing your fingers and appeasing your deity might also work in your favour
Scorched Forest (I think that's what it's called) has been pretty good to me and I've seen the Waterway be mentioned as a good place as well. Crossing your fingers and appeasing your deity might also work in your favour
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
The vials drop from every enemy, so go to a venue where you can kill them the fastest.
The vials drop from every enemy, so go to a venue where you can kill them the fastest.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
I've had good luck in all 3 of the first venues, it's really more a choice based on what other cool drops you can get from the venues. I've been in Woodland to get those roses, but other places have their own unique things
I've had good luck in all 3 of the first venues, it's really more a choice based on what other cool drops you can get from the venues. I've been in Woodland to get those roses, but other places have their own unique things
88V
FaCKLHz.png
I keep hopping around venues to keep myself from getting bored, but Woodland Path is nice in that it doesn't require any use of Eliminate.
I keep hopping around venues to keep myself from getting bored, but Woodland Path is nice in that it doesn't require any use of Eliminate.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
woodlands definitely! out of all of the scatters i've gotten the past 24hrs, all of them except for maybe 5-6 have been outside of the woodlands.

at 14 right now and only 2 came from outside of the woodlands, for example
woodlands definitely! out of all of the scatters i've gotten the past 24hrs, all of them except for maybe 5-6 have been outside of the woodlands.

at 14 right now and only 2 came from outside of the woodlands, for example
I highly recommend the Training Fields. I have 35 Vials now, most of them are from there!
I highly recommend the Training Fields. I have 35 Vials now, most of them are from there!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
blooming grove has given me 6 vials in half an hour-
blooming grove has given me 6 vials in half an hour-
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!