Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I messed up
I wanted to scatter eye my random progen but ended up accidentally scattering my avatar dragon... Her eyes are hidden, this is the worst mistake I could have made :(

The absence of preview is kinda bad for this reason...
I wanted to scatter eye my random progen but ended up accidentally scattering my avatar dragon... Her eyes are hidden, this is the worst mistake I could have made :(

The absence of preview is kinda bad for this reason...
@Xartagoh

D: That sucks! She looks great with rare eyes due to their blue-ish tint, but having eye cover apparel does ruin that aspect

I hope you get plenty in the coli to make up for it. Have you tried brewing an eye scatter thing?
@Xartagoh

D: That sucks! She looks great with rare eyes due to their blue-ish tint, but having eye cover apparel does ruin that aspect

I hope you get plenty in the coli to make up for it. Have you tried brewing an eye scatter thing?
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle

Sadly I don't coli, but yes, I did brew one to make up for my mistake! It wouldn't mind if the trait was passed down to offspring... Oh well!
@Tangle

Sadly I don't coli, but yes, I did brew one to make up for my mistake! It wouldn't mind if the trait was passed down to offspring... Oh well!