Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Anniversary Event Eye Failure
I used my Vial of Scattersight on my dragon Cho (#2686602) but she has maintained the common eye type which the Holiday Announcement specifies will not happen:

"The Vial of Scattersight operates in a similar way to the Tri-Color Scatterscroll (but for eye types instead), in that will apply a random natural eye type to the dragon it's used on (excluding the default “common” eyes that have been available since the site launched.) This allows currently existing dragons a chance at the new natural eye types. These special vials are available only during this event!"

Can I get my vial back? Or get it properly randomized?

Thank you!
I used my Vial of Scattersight on my dragon Cho (#2686602) but she has maintained the common eye type which the Holiday Announcement specifies will not happen:

"The Vial of Scattersight operates in a similar way to the Tri-Color Scatterscroll (but for eye types instead), in that will apply a random natural eye type to the dragon it's used on (excluding the default “common” eyes that have been available since the site launched.) This allows currently existing dragons a chance at the new natural eye types. These special vials are available only during this event!"

Can I get my vial back? Or get it properly randomized?

Thank you!
@SayWolfe

Can you verify that you don't still have the Vial of Scattersight in your Hoard? If it failed to apply, you should still have one.
@SayWolfe

Can you verify that you don't still have the Vial of Scattersight in your Hoard? If it failed to apply, you should still have one.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Huh, Hinky. You are correct, it was still in my hoard =/ but I had used it, hit the confirm button and everything. Thanks for the help!
Huh, Hinky. You are correct, it was still in my hoard =/ but I had used it, hit the confirm button and everything. Thanks for the help!