Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | new dude looking for trades
Hi ive played flight rising for about a week now really want some trades
Hi ive played flight rising for about a week now really want some trades
@DragonFantasy2,

You can trade with me! I also have a hatchery in my sig bellow!
@DragonFantasy2,

You can trade with me! I also have a hatchery in my sig bellow!
sweet thx! if you need I could breed some pretty cool dragons as long as you pay me fairly. the will have different genes like capsule, crystal, circuit, alloy and much more

p.s
I like some of ur dragons but I don't feel fair taking them for free so if you would like anything from me just ask but thanks for the offer. I just like to be fair with trades and purchases
sweet thx! if you need I could breed some pretty cool dragons as long as you pay me fairly. the will have different genes like capsule, crystal, circuit, alloy and much more

p.s
I like some of ur dragons but I don't feel fair taking them for free so if you would like anything from me just ask but thanks for the offer. I just like to be fair with trades and purchases
@dragonfantasy2 Moved to Dragon Trading! Please post sales in the sales forums. Thanks!
@dragonfantasy2 Moved to Dragon Trading! Please post sales in the sales forums. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@dragonfantasy2

I have some dragons, and you can see in my lair if you want any of them. (You can also ask for apparel or familiars you might want) I will ask for stuff in return depending on the dragon. Thx
@dragonfantasy2

I have some dragons, and you can see in my lair if you want any of them. (You can also ask for apparel or familiars you might want) I will ask for stuff in return depending on the dragon. Thx
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
@dragonfantasy2
I regularly breed several of my dragons. If you want, you can say the names of some pairs youd be interested in.

Or, click the gif in my sig to go to my partner hatchery. We give new players half off dragons.
@dragonfantasy2
I regularly breed several of my dragons. If you want, you can say the names of some pairs youd be interested in.

Or, click the gif in my sig to go to my partner hatchery. We give new players half off dragons.
Sweet thanks all of y'all
Sweet thanks all of y'all
@dragonfantasy2 i currently have a few nests full. I usually exalt the hatchlings that i dont like, but if you could wait a couple of days I'd totally be willing to trade them with you when they hatch
@dragonfantasy2 i currently have a few nests full. I usually exalt the hatchlings that i dont like, but if you could wait a couple of days I'd totally be willing to trade them with you when they hatch
9cjDdGL.png