Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Uncredited Achievements
Hello everyone, I need assistance.
I have several achievements that simply refuse to credit into as achieved. These achievements are:
Brawler - Defeat 100 enemies in the coliseum
Level 10 - 1 Dragon
Level 10 - 3 Dragons
200,000 treasure (I've had over 200k 4 times now)

How do I get these achievements to actually count?
I've finished all of them but it just won't accept it.
Hello everyone, I need assistance.
I have several achievements that simply refuse to credit into as achieved. These achievements are:
Brawler - Defeat 100 enemies in the coliseum
Level 10 - 1 Dragon
Level 10 - 3 Dragons
200,000 treasure (I've had over 200k 4 times now)

How do I get these achievements to actually count?
I've finished all of them but it just won't accept it.
scrunt4.gif
@CrimsonWolf4

FR is currently rewriting the site. Earlier this year a major coli update got released and it disabled all of the battle achievements for the foreseeable future. As for the rest, some trigger immediately and some won't trigger for months since their scripts are being worked on. The treasure one in particular is trickier because it only counts:

Well-fed bonus
Dominance bonus
Exalting
Hoardselling
Familiar Bonding
Opening Chests
Tomo's Trivia
Crim

AH sales, CRs and PMs with treasure do not count towards the total since Fall of 2014. It's presumably to prevent players from cheating or taking advantage of offsite trading.

For more info on the Achievements and why they're not working now and won't be for a while check out this news post:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433
@CrimsonWolf4

FR is currently rewriting the site. Earlier this year a major coli update got released and it disabled all of the battle achievements for the foreseeable future. As for the rest, some trigger immediately and some won't trigger for months since their scripts are being worked on. The treasure one in particular is trickier because it only counts:

Well-fed bonus
Dominance bonus
Exalting
Hoardselling
Familiar Bonding
Opening Chests
Tomo's Trivia
Crim

AH sales, CRs and PMs with treasure do not count towards the total since Fall of 2014. It's presumably to prevent players from cheating or taking advantage of offsite trading.

For more info on the Achievements and why they're not working now and won't be for a while check out this news post:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
I see, thank you for explaining that to me. I understand now. I'm glad they're working on the coding. Thank you once again for your response.
@Nightwind
I see, thank you for explaining that to me. I understand now. I'm glad they're working on the coding. Thank you once again for your response.
scrunt4.gif