Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Honor of Tide™Daddy! From Nature
1 2
[center][b][i]In honor of Tide™Daddy, I from Nature would like to extend an olive branch of peace to Water Flight and change our forum vista to that of Tide™Daddy. My poor Bogsneak has only ever heard of Tide™Daddy and my Ridgeback hasn't seen Tide™Daddy for a while and I'm worried, he's started being patriotic and usually he isn't like that.[/i][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30925049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309251/30925049_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/26360.png[/img][/center] [center][b][i]Best of luck finding Tide™Daddy, Nature hopes to see him at the Greenskeeper Gathering! In Honor of Tide™Daddy![/i][/b][/center]
In honor of Tide™Daddy, I from Nature would like to extend an olive branch of peace to Water Flight and change our forum vista to that of Tide™Daddy. My poor Bogsneak has only ever heard of Tide™Daddy and my Ridgeback hasn't seen Tide™Daddy for a while and I'm worried, he's started being patriotic and usually he isn't like that.
26360.png
Best of luck finding Tide™Daddy, Nature hopes to see him at the Greenskeeper Gathering! In Honor of Tide™Daddy!
Hello, I've wandered a bit far haven't I?
Ft1xdVt.png
I bet he's gonna come back for Greenskeeper Gathering and water some plants
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
we don't need the help of no vegans
im so sorry
im so sorry
[quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-04-30 16:00:59" ] I bet he's gonna come back for Greenskeeper Gathering and water some plants [/quote] We'll be celebrating and two dragons from the party push through a couple trees and there he is just watering some flowers
FelisAries wrote on 2018-04-30 16:00:59:

We'll be celebrating and two dragons from the party push through a couple trees and there he is just watering some flowers
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date="2018-04-30 16:11:37" ] [quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-04-30 16:00:59" ] I bet he's gonna come back for Greenskeeper Gathering and water some plants [/quote] We'll be celebrating and two dragons from the party push through a couple trees and there he is just watering some flowers [/quote]
DarknessReborn wrote on 2018-04-30 16:11:37:

We'll be celebrating and two dragons from the party push through a couple trees and there he is just watering some flowers
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date="2018-04-30 16:11:37" ] [quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-04-30 16:00:59" ] I bet he's gonna come back for Greenskeeper Gathering and water some plants [/quote] We'll be celebrating and two dragons from the party push through a couple trees and there he is just watering some flowers [/quote] Then everyone double checks to make sure it's the real Tidelord and not another of the tons of inflatable plushies he hid across Sornieth And it's the real one so everyone celebrates
DarknessReborn wrote on 2018-04-30 16:11:37:

Then everyone double checks to make sure it's the real Tidelord and not another of the tons of inflatable plushies he hid across Sornieth

And it's the real one so everyone celebrates
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
he's gonna fall from the sky on to the gladekeeper
don't ask how I don't have answers
he's gonna fall from the sky on to the gladekeeper
don't ask how I don't have answers
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
[quote name="Monkorpio" date="2018-04-30 16:08:47" ] we don't need the help of no vegans im so sorry [/quote] shots F I R E D oh my gosh
Monkorpio wrote on 2018-04-30 16:08:47:
im so sorry
shots F I R E D oh my gosh
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
this is literally one of those copy paste posts with all the emojis right ????????????????????????
this is literally one of those copy paste posts with all the emojis right ????????????????????????
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
#VegansVsFish
#VegansVsFish
yXOBcio.gif