Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lair practice (Closed)
I've been wanting to practice backgrounds recently so I thought a perfect way to do that is to draw some lairs!

I'll only be drawing about 3 or so since I have a rather limited summer. All lairs will be digitally painted and will take a few days to make. If I like the products enough, I might eventually open up a shop.

1. MittensTheKitten
2. HorrorFiend
3. Cawfee

Please fill out this small form when you reply:

Outer appearance of lair(brief or detailed):
Time of day:
Other:
I've been wanting to practice backgrounds recently so I thought a perfect way to do that is to draw some lairs!

I'll only be drawing about 3 or so since I have a rather limited summer. All lairs will be digitally painted and will take a few days to make. If I like the products enough, I might eventually open up a shop.

1. MittensTheKitten
2. HorrorFiend
3. Cawfee

Please fill out this small form when you reply:

Outer appearance of lair(brief or detailed):
Time of day:
Other:
@Taulex

Outer appearance of lair(brief or detailed): Eh, dry, red, and basically pretty barren with some cool rocks with little red wings on them. Nothing too fancy.
Time of day: Dusk!
Other: Nah, I'm really excited to see what you come up with. :D
@Taulex

Outer appearance of lair(brief or detailed): Eh, dry, red, and basically pretty barren with some cool rocks with little red wings on them. Nothing too fancy.
Time of day: Dusk!
Other: Nah, I'm really excited to see what you come up with. :D
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1ec8/f/2018/125/c/6/plague_lair_by_aluciuss-dcaq0wr.jpg[/img] I wasn't sure what type of wings you wanted so I just made fae(ish) wings! ^^
@MittensTheKitten

plague_lair_by_aluciuss-dcaq0wr.jpg

I wasn't sure what type of wings you wanted so I just made fae(ish) wings! ^^
@Taulex

It's gorgeous, oh my gosh! ;; <3
Thank you so much, I seriously love it! <3
@Taulex

It's gorgeous, oh my gosh! ;; <3
Thank you so much, I seriously love it! <3
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@Taulex Hello! If you ever set up something to draw lairs again (whether for currency or whatever), would you ping me? ^^ I'd love to order one from you.
@Taulex Hello! If you ever set up something to draw lairs again (whether for currency or whatever), would you ping me? ^^ I'd love to order one from you.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png