Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fae Rising!
Hi! I'm new and I really like the snake dragons but coatles are so hard to get your hands on :S
I was happy with the fae tho!! But i was assuming that my mate would be another fae. I dont wanna just byebye to their mate because itd be sad and i was wondering if anyone had a fae scrowl to make my mate dragon into another fae!
Hi! I'm new and I really like the snake dragons but coatles are so hard to get your hands on :S
I was happy with the fae tho!! But i was assuming that my mate would be another fae. I dont wanna just byebye to their mate because itd be sad and i was wondering if anyone had a fae scrowl to make my mate dragon into another fae!
Ya!! thatd be really cool!! @pteropada
Ya!! thatd be really cool!! @pteropada
@mistermcmuffin

Hey, if you just want another fae to breed with yours, I have a couple in my lair that would be free to a good home! Anybody without apparel or a name is up for grabs.
@mistermcmuffin

Hey, if you just want another fae to breed with yours, I have a couple in my lair that would be free to a good home! Anybody without apparel or a name is up for grabs.
@AviMavi Oh! ty but i want my begining dragons mate to be a fae too! but i did look out of curiosity and i do i have a friend who has a fae really similar to one of them who'd prolly be happy to have one if you dont want it
@AviMavi Oh! ty but i want my begining dragons mate to be a fae too! but i did look out of curiosity and i do i have a friend who has a fae really similar to one of them who'd prolly be happy to have one if you dont want it
@pteropada Tysm!! Im about to run our the door so i will take care of the glorious transformation when i get home!!
@pteropada Tysm!! Im about to run our the door so i will take care of the glorious transformation when i get home!!