Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How quickly do unhatched eggs sell?
I have an unhatched plague egg and I am considering selling it. How quickly do eggs sell?
I have an unhatched plague egg and I am considering selling it. How quickly do eggs sell?
@Nichtungsschmerz Generally speaking, selling anything requires a balance of patience versus profit. Sure, you could wait until the prices spike around holidays, but it'll sit in your Vault in the meantime. If you undercut the price, you'll get money almost immediately, but less so than if you'd listed it for higher and waited. Right now, the lowest prices for a Plague egg is 245 Gems or 200,000 Treasure. If you wanted it to sell quickly, you would want to go under one of them (say, 240 Gems or 195k Treasure), or you could list it for the same price and wait. It depends entirely on luck; it might sell immediately, or it might get undercut further by other sellers several times. If it's your first egg, I personally recommend saving it and hatching for a special occasion! You'll never have a first egg again, and it's great for celebrating and immortalizing personal milestones. I hatched my first egg for my graduation day, and he keeps my wishlist! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34021621][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340217/34021621_350.png[/img][/url]
@Nichtungsschmerz Generally speaking, selling anything requires a balance of patience versus profit. Sure, you could wait until the prices spike around holidays, but it'll sit in your Vault in the meantime. If you undercut the price, you'll get money almost immediately, but less so than if you'd listed it for higher and waited.

Right now, the lowest prices for a Plague egg is 245 Gems or 200,000 Treasure. If you wanted it to sell quickly, you would want to go under one of them (say, 240 Gems or 195k Treasure), or you could list it for the same price and wait. It depends entirely on luck; it might sell immediately, or it might get undercut further by other sellers several times.

If it's your first egg, I personally recommend saving it and hatching for a special occasion! You'll never have a first egg again, and it's great for celebrating and immortalizing personal milestones.

I hatched my first egg for my graduation day, and he keeps my wishlist!
34021621_350.png
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Quite quickly (within a day) if you go 5-10 gems under the lowest price on the auction house for that type of egg. I run into them in the coliseum occasionally and it's a quick and easy buck.
Quite quickly (within a day) if you go 5-10 gems under the lowest price on the auction house for that type of egg. I run into them in the coliseum occasionally and it's a quick and easy buck.