Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi !!
Hi everyone ^_^
I'm obviously a newbie so I thought it would be a good idea to say hello here :)
What you need to know about me is that I am an 18-year-old who absolutely adores animals, obsesses over Miraculous Ladybug (cartoons in general heheh) and is a bit socially awkward.
I'd love to make friends on FR so feel free to send me a request :D
Hi everyone ^_^
I'm obviously a newbie so I thought it would be a good idea to say hello here :)
What you need to know about me is that I am an 18-year-old who absolutely adores animals, obsesses over Miraculous Ladybug (cartoons in general heheh) and is a bit socially awkward.
I'd love to make friends on FR so feel free to send me a request :D
@CurlyLizardGirl

Hello there, I love your username! :D And a warm welcome to FR! Do you have any questions about the game? I'd be happy to answer any of them and I'll send you a small gift package to get you started.

Miraculous Ladybug is one of my interests too, I really loved it! Well-made cartoons that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling are the best.
@CurlyLizardGirl

Hello there, I love your username! :D And a warm welcome to FR! Do you have any questions about the game? I'd be happy to answer any of them and I'll send you a small gift package to get you started.

Miraculous Ladybug is one of my interests too, I really loved it! Well-made cartoons that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling are the best.
wind_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm3.png
@OrangeDuck Hi !! Thank you so much =^-^= You're very kind, this is indeed a very warm welcome - I'll make sure to ask away if I find something confusing :) [quote]Well-made cartoons that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling are the best.[/quote] ^ I simply can't agree more! ^
@OrangeDuck

Hi !! Thank you so much =^-^=
You're very kind, this is indeed a very warm welcome - I'll make sure to ask away if I find something confusing :)
Quote:
Well-made cartoons that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling are the best.
^ I simply can't agree more! ^
@piplad hello! Really, is there any other way of seeing Ladybug other than bingewatching it? :'D
I love the show's art/animation style and the characters <3
@piplad hello! Really, is there any other way of seeing Ladybug other than bingewatching it? :'D
I love the show's art/animation style and the characters <3