Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Father dragon in nesting grounds glitch
Body: My Imperial male dragon (Gold) was set to breed with my Guardian female dragon (Sashka), but when I went to check the incubation progress my Imperial male was replaced with my Fae male dragon (Loco). My Imperial male now needs to wait a few days in order to breed again.
My Profile: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=361125
Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Screenshot: None, sadly
Body: My Imperial male dragon (Gold) was set to breed with my Guardian female dragon (Sashka), but when I went to check the incubation progress my Imperial male was replaced with my Fae male dragon (Loco). My Imperial male now needs to wait a few days in order to breed again.
My Profile: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=361125
Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Screenshot: None, sadly
@Jaxelh
Going by when his first nest was hatched, your imp couldn't have been ready to breed when you put this nest on. It could possibly have been a caching issue coincidence where it made his image pop up instead of the real dragon's, but I'd expect you to be seeing lots of weird images around the place if that was true.
If not, it's most likely accidental/name remembering oops :/
@Jaxelh
Going by when his first nest was hatched, your imp couldn't have been ready to breed when you put this nest on. It could possibly have been a caching issue coincidence where it made his image pop up instead of the real dragon's, but I'd expect you to be seeing lots of weird images around the place if that was true.
If not, it's most likely accidental/name remembering oops :/
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm not doubting that there could have been a mistake on my side of the situation, but I do remember going through potential offspring between Sashka/Gold and occasionally getting Gold's Tertiary Smoke gene (which for me is a gene exclusive to him.
I'm not doubting that there could have been a mistake on my side of the situation, but I do remember going through potential offspring between Sashka/Gold and occasionally getting Gold's Tertiary Smoke gene (which for me is a gene exclusive to him.
@Jaxelh

You likely used the Forsee Progeny Page to preview them. Dragons can be put in there regardless of breedable status, relation, age or sex.
@Jaxelh

You likely used the Forsee Progeny Page to preview them. Dragons can be put in there regardless of breedable status, relation, age or sex.