Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ava's Demon update
or as I fondly think of it, the latest installment of my favorite vengeance crusade and intergalactic soap-space opera.

latest update was quite a slap for the readers, GET IT??

discussion will likely contain spoilers for the latest AD update!
or as I fondly think of it, the latest installment of my favorite vengeance crusade and intergalactic soap-space opera.

latest update was quite a slap for the readers, GET IT??

discussion will likely contain spoilers for the latest AD update!
tumblr_inline_mmmahxnVYe1roozkr.gif
I honestly cannot handle all these cliff hangers as of late. D:

I need answers darn it!!!
I honestly cannot handle all these cliff hangers as of late. D:

I need answers darn it!!!
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
An update like that and then another mini-hiatus, whyyyy.

A lot of speculating that Ava'll just crush Gil for that, but I'm not so sure. I reckon Odin'll step in, try to keep things calm (especially since it seems he's worked stuff out.) Could be a dangerous move, though. Hmm.
An update like that and then another mini-hiatus, whyyyy.

A lot of speculating that Ava'll just crush Gil for that, but I'm not so sure. I reckon Odin'll step in, try to keep things calm (especially since it seems he's worked stuff out.) Could be a dangerous move, though. Hmm.
@DixieNight - Wait there's going to be another hiatus?!? D:

Maybe Pedri will step in through Odin? Wrathia was able to take limited possession of Ava before their pact, I wonder to what extent the other demons are/were able to do the same.
@DixieNight - Wait there's going to be another hiatus?!? D:

Maybe Pedri will step in through Odin? Wrathia was able to take limited possession of Ava before their pact, I wonder to what extent the other demons are/were able to do the same.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@Reltseo - Oh, sorry, I misread her twitter comment? I think it may just be a pause next week. Sorry!

Also, yeah, we saw Nevy do that with Gil, too, so maybe they can all do it to an extent, though maybe not so readily or cruelly as Wrathia would.
@Reltseo - Oh, sorry, I misread her twitter comment? I think it may just be a pause next week. Sorry!

Also, yeah, we saw Nevy do that with Gil, too, so maybe they can all do it to an extent, though maybe not so readily or cruelly as Wrathia would.