Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kpop dragons RP
So this roleplay can work if you have a dragon who is named after a Kpop idol, and if you don't, but I highly suggest you do since it would be a lot easier. But, if you don't have any dragons with Kpop idols names, I will let you use some of mine, or you could ask someone else.
Main requirements
1) You need to at least know one Kpop group or solo artist
2) You need to be prepared for anyone to speak in Korean or at least the romanization version of Korean(Ex. annyeonghaseyo(means hello) or pabo(means idiot or stupid(please don't use that word))
3) BE PREPARED FOR IMMINENCE FANGIRLING/FANBOYING(Usually looks like this: OMG KIM MINGYU IS SOOOOO ADORABLE, MY GOSH HE IS MY BAIS I WANT TO MARRY HIM(I don't advise anyone to fangirl/fanboy seeing as it would take away from it being a roleplay))
4) Be sure you're having fun

RULES
1) No cursing, I won't allow it
2) Roleplay fair, no making fun of people Even in the romanization version of Korean
3) Follow the Flight Rising rules always
4) HAVE FUN
Minho was walking around in his room, trying to find a good place to lay his fluffy dragon body down for the night. The cold wind outside that came in from the Frigid Floes didn't even affect the Tundra, yet the furless dragon like most are laying beside him seemed to be as cold as ice. Minho walked over to the dark green scaled dragon with blue wing membranes.

"You okay Onew?" Minho asked the freezing dragon, yet he didn't react. It was just then that Minho noticed that Onew wasn't moving at all, it looked as though the other dragon wasn't breathing.

"TAEMIN, COME OVER HERE PLEASE," Minho called to his brother, who was also furless, yet he hatched in an icy area, while as Onew hadn't.

Taemin came running in almost falling onto his brother, but caught himself last second. Taemin was panting frantically looking back and forth.

"What what's going on?" Taemin asked frantically, and soon spotted Onew on the floor, looking dead. "MINHO WHAT HAPPENED TO ONEW?!"

"WHAT I DON'T KNOW, ONE SECOND I WAS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SLEEP, NEXT THING I KNOW ONEW SEEMS TO BE DEAD!" Minho screeched, getting the attention of Key, his other furless brother, and Jonghyun, Onew's supposed brother, yet everyone thinks they were fibbing.

"Guys, what's going on, we're trying to sleep?" Key whined, leaning against Jonghyun to support his sleepy body. While Jonghyun looked fondly at the cerulean colored dragon, not going unnoticed by Taemin and Minho.

"Onew might be dead, and we don't know what happened to him." Taemin stated softly in hopes that Jonghyun wouldn't get mad, and luckily Jonghyun only glared slightly.

If anyone needs to they can use any of my four other dragons that I have named here, who are named after Kpop idols
So this roleplay can work if you have a dragon who is named after a Kpop idol, and if you don't, but I highly suggest you do since it would be a lot easier. But, if you don't have any dragons with Kpop idols names, I will let you use some of mine, or you could ask someone else.
Main requirements
1) You need to at least know one Kpop group or solo artist
2) You need to be prepared for anyone to speak in Korean or at least the romanization version of Korean(Ex. annyeonghaseyo(means hello) or pabo(means idiot or stupid(please don't use that word))
3) BE PREPARED FOR IMMINENCE FANGIRLING/FANBOYING(Usually looks like this: OMG KIM MINGYU IS SOOOOO ADORABLE, MY GOSH HE IS MY BAIS I WANT TO MARRY HIM(I don't advise anyone to fangirl/fanboy seeing as it would take away from it being a roleplay))
4) Be sure you're having fun

RULES
1) No cursing, I won't allow it
2) Roleplay fair, no making fun of people Even in the romanization version of Korean
3) Follow the Flight Rising rules always
4) HAVE FUN
Minho was walking around in his room, trying to find a good place to lay his fluffy dragon body down for the night. The cold wind outside that came in from the Frigid Floes didn't even affect the Tundra, yet the furless dragon like most are laying beside him seemed to be as cold as ice. Minho walked over to the dark green scaled dragon with blue wing membranes.

"You okay Onew?" Minho asked the freezing dragon, yet he didn't react. It was just then that Minho noticed that Onew wasn't moving at all, it looked as though the other dragon wasn't breathing.

"TAEMIN, COME OVER HERE PLEASE," Minho called to his brother, who was also furless, yet he hatched in an icy area, while as Onew hadn't.

Taemin came running in almost falling onto his brother, but caught himself last second. Taemin was panting frantically looking back and forth.

"What what's going on?" Taemin asked frantically, and soon spotted Onew on the floor, looking dead. "MINHO WHAT HAPPENED TO ONEW?!"

"WHAT I DON'T KNOW, ONE SECOND I WAS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SLEEP, NEXT THING I KNOW ONEW SEEMS TO BE DEAD!" Minho screeched, getting the attention of Key, his other furless brother, and Jonghyun, Onew's supposed brother, yet everyone thinks they were fibbing.

"Guys, what's going on, we're trying to sleep?" Key whined, leaning against Jonghyun to support his sleepy body. While Jonghyun looked fondly at the cerulean colored dragon, not going unnoticed by Taemin and Minho.

"Onew might be dead, and we don't know what happened to him." Taemin stated softly in hopes that Jonghyun wouldn't get mad, and luckily Jonghyun only glared slightly.

If anyone needs to they can use any of my four other dragons that I have named here, who are named after Kpop idols
r4ztq68.png
Aww, it's sad that this roleplay never took off. So here I am! :)
PS: Just click on Sana's name to view the dragon I'm using.

"Hey, what's all the noise?" Sana asked, poking her head in curiosity around the doorway and squinting to peer into the dim room beyond. "Some of us are trying to go to sleep, you know."

The Pearlcatcher suppressed a yawn as she spoke, and clutched at the warm, furry blanket she'd draped over her body to act as a barrier between her and the icy air.
Aww, it's sad that this roleplay never took off. So here I am! :)
PS: Just click on Sana's name to view the dragon I'm using.

"Hey, what's all the noise?" Sana asked, poking her head in curiosity around the doorway and squinting to peer into the dim room beyond. "Some of us are trying to go to sleep, you know."

The Pearlcatcher suppressed a yawn as she spoke, and clutched at the warm, furry blanket she'd draped over her body to act as a barrier between her and the icy air.
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"