Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Looking for a forum
This seems a bit ridiculous to make a whole forum to ask this question, so sorry in advance. I remember reading a forum post/guide a little while ago about how to maximize profit on items to sell. It mentions the price for food values and that they should be sold in groups at the auction house. I know this is vague but the guide was really helpful and I was a dumby for not saving it. Thank you!
This seems a bit ridiculous to make a whole forum to ask this question, so sorry in advance. I remember reading a forum post/guide a little while ago about how to maximize profit on items to sell. It mentions the price for food values and that they should be sold in groups at the auction house. I know this is vague but the guide was really helpful and I was a dumby for not saving it. Thank you!
@Dragoholic Ygdrasill's FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit?

EDIT: Huh, I could have sworn there was a bit about selling food in there. Sorry.

It's still a great start to profiting on the AH, though. When it comes to food, I personally don't worry about pricing food by points, but I hope someone with more experience in that regard knows which guide you're talking about.
@Dragoholic Ygdrasill's FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit?

EDIT: Huh, I could have sworn there was a bit about selling food in there. Sorry.

It's still a great start to profiting on the AH, though. When it comes to food, I personally don't worry about pricing food by points, but I hope someone with more experience in that regard knows which guide you're talking about.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Dragoholic
I don't know the guide, but I have sold lots of food in the AH before!
Selling stacks of 99 always goes better, and when looking up pricing you want to search using both the number of food points and the food type (e.g. Meat 4pts, if you're selling croaker legs). You can either also set it to stacks of 99 or sort by unit price, bit you'll tend to get the same results.

That'll give you a base price to work from, rinse and repeat for all your stacks! It's worth keeping a baldwin/swipp guide open though, so you don't sell something worth more for basic food price.
@Dragoholic
I don't know the guide, but I have sold lots of food in the AH before!
Selling stacks of 99 always goes better, and when looking up pricing you want to search using both the number of food points and the food type (e.g. Meat 4pts, if you're selling croaker legs). You can either also set it to stacks of 99 or sort by unit price, bit you'll tend to get the same results.

That'll give you a base price to work from, rinse and repeat for all your stacks! It's worth keeping a baldwin/swipp guide open though, so you don't sell something worth more for basic food price.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png