Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a 1x1 rp!
Looking for a Private RP, can be either FR or out of world, I don't really mind.

-Not looking for a Sandbox/crack RP
-decently long responses (Two paragraphs at least)
- we can figure out theme/plot in dms

Get to know Me!

-I'm 18, ive been rping for 3 years, but i've been writing since I was 14
-I use she/her pronouns
-I'm still getting used to this place, so if I use the wrong lingo please forgive me!

I'm still working on my dragon's lore, so give me some time to get that sorted out: (It's all in my head so I know what I know It's a matter of getting it down onto the screen) But If you're interested, Here's a synopsis of my non-Dragon characters:

Daniel: White haired, Hoodie wearing revolutionary with a thing for short mediums.
Cassidy: Said short medium, freckled sassmaster
Kronos: Daniel's familiar, A raven for his animal form, has no time for your bulls**t
Tio: A phoenix, who's a swaggering pirate with awful pickup lines.
Lanna: Woman with draconian features, horns, wings, hands and feet are clawed and covered in scales. hair and dragon parts change colors based on her enviornment.
Timere: Short Hummingbird son with a height complex.
Arsenic: Son of Pestilence, controls poisons. Spent a year in purgatory and lost his soul.
Giselle: AKA the limbless lady, a poltergiest from the eighties, has an obsession with Ferris Bueller's day off and absolutely adores rick-rolling.
Amara: Ghosts of a girl and a stag fused together to form a jumpy mechanic.
Dita: A Demigoddess without a god as a parent, just insane magical power that she can't control.
Ettore: A redhead and a magical kodiak bear **** off a sorceress, what you see next will blow you away.
Trey: Shapeshifter who hates what he is.
Leo: Shapeshifter who loves what he is.
Jael: The woman who looks like she can kick your butt and probably will.
Ari: Somehow managed to get Jael to agree to marry him, metal worker with a big heart.

Ping me if you're interested!
Looking for a Private RP, can be either FR or out of world, I don't really mind.

-Not looking for a Sandbox/crack RP
-decently long responses (Two paragraphs at least)
- we can figure out theme/plot in dms

Get to know Me!

-I'm 18, ive been rping for 3 years, but i've been writing since I was 14
-I use she/her pronouns
-I'm still getting used to this place, so if I use the wrong lingo please forgive me!

I'm still working on my dragon's lore, so give me some time to get that sorted out: (It's all in my head so I know what I know It's a matter of getting it down onto the screen) But If you're interested, Here's a synopsis of my non-Dragon characters:

Daniel: White haired, Hoodie wearing revolutionary with a thing for short mediums.
Cassidy: Said short medium, freckled sassmaster
Kronos: Daniel's familiar, A raven for his animal form, has no time for your bulls**t
Tio: A phoenix, who's a swaggering pirate with awful pickup lines.
Lanna: Woman with draconian features, horns, wings, hands and feet are clawed and covered in scales. hair and dragon parts change colors based on her enviornment.
Timere: Short Hummingbird son with a height complex.
Arsenic: Son of Pestilence, controls poisons. Spent a year in purgatory and lost his soul.
Giselle: AKA the limbless lady, a poltergiest from the eighties, has an obsession with Ferris Bueller's day off and absolutely adores rick-rolling.
Amara: Ghosts of a girl and a stag fused together to form a jumpy mechanic.
Dita: A Demigoddess without a god as a parent, just insane magical power that she can't control.
Ettore: A redhead and a magical kodiak bear **** off a sorceress, what you see next will blow you away.
Trey: Shapeshifter who hates what he is.
Leo: Shapeshifter who loves what he is.
Jael: The woman who looks like she can kick your butt and probably will.
Ari: Somehow managed to get Jael to agree to marry him, metal worker with a big heart.

Ping me if you're interested!
@CrystalKween

I think I might be interested. I, too, am currently developing (and revamping) my clan's lore, so I'd love to hear your ideas and write with you! You don't have to provide full bios: a brief description of how you imagine your dragons' personalities and roles is enough for me.

Do you want to bring this to the PM? We can start with a simple plot and see where it goes.

@CrystalKween

I think I might be interested. I, too, am currently developing (and revamping) my clan's lore, so I'd love to hear your ideas and write with you! You don't have to provide full bios: a brief description of how you imagine your dragons' personalities and roles is enough for me.

Do you want to bring this to the PM? We can start with a simple plot and see where it goes.

11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru I'll send you a PM!
@Jupiteru I'll send you a PM!
@CrystalKween
I'd be glad to do an RP with you, non FR related preferably
@CrystalKween
I'd be glad to do an RP with you, non FR related preferably
1DKhf3D.png
I'll PM you! @thatonespeedster
I'll PM you! @thatonespeedster
@CrystalKween

I'm interested! I'm not to good at FR Rps and my dragons don't really have any good lore yet. I'm up for almost any rp though!
@CrystalKween

I'm interested! I'm not to good at FR Rps and my dragons don't really have any good lore yet. I'm up for almost any rp though!
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
@Dr3amCatcher2000 can ya PM me pls?
@Dr3amCatcher2000 can ya PM me pls?