Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art of D&D character ~ anthro owl
Hey guys! I've got a lot of treasure, gems and very rare items saved up that I would love to trade for custom art of my Dungeons and Dragons character, Urreek Muteloft. I will happily show you his character sheet, but to keep to the basics (click for more info).
Race: Aven (Nocten) ~ Class: Rogue ~ Background: Sage

Description: An anthropomorphic version of a melanistic barn owl. Has arms like a human would, legs proportionally similar to a human but with bird feet instead, and then large barn owl wings. Wings can be outstretched and held up, or when folded tend to wrap around body like a cloak. About six foot tall and pretty slim, muscular build. Face should be shaped like the barn owl, large black eyes, burnt umber colour at darkest to the face itself. Beak should be very pale. Rest of body should be dark colours, some burnt umber mixed with in dark greys. Front of body can be paler and similar to the face. Legs will match the dark parts of body, but the feet themselves should be pale. Clothing would be a bonus - leather armour, arrow quiver, weapons if you like! All of this can be seen in the reference photos provided.

Personality: Urreek is an aven, known for their wisdom and intelligence. He has a background in scholarly activities and has a hunger for knowledge, but doesn't mind exactly how he gets his hands on it. Urreek is secretive, blending in with the shadows and being great at disappearing. He can be charismatic though and easily deceptive - on the face of it, he would seem to be a noble creature on a quest for knowledge. He stands proud, has good posture, and might have bloody hands every now and then.

Reference images: [1] - [2] - [3] - [4] - [5] - [6] - [7] - [8] - [9]

Payment: I'm very happy to offer whatever rates you would usually charge. I can do large amounts of treasure and gems, but also have a hoard of rare items. I've been playing from the start and have a nice collection of retired festival items and one off stuff. I can also offer dragons you see in my lair too, feel free to ask about any of them. Very happy to negotiate and make offers. Let me know what you want!
Thanks for reading, hope you'll be interested in this fun project!
Hey guys! I've got a lot of treasure, gems and very rare items saved up that I would love to trade for custom art of my Dungeons and Dragons character, Urreek Muteloft. I will happily show you his character sheet, but to keep to the basics (click for more info).
Race: Aven (Nocten) ~ Class: Rogue ~ Background: Sage

Description: An anthropomorphic version of a melanistic barn owl. Has arms like a human would, legs proportionally similar to a human but with bird feet instead, and then large barn owl wings. Wings can be outstretched and held up, or when folded tend to wrap around body like a cloak. About six foot tall and pretty slim, muscular build. Face should be shaped like the barn owl, large black eyes, burnt umber colour at darkest to the face itself. Beak should be very pale. Rest of body should be dark colours, some burnt umber mixed with in dark greys. Front of body can be paler and similar to the face. Legs will match the dark parts of body, but the feet themselves should be pale. Clothing would be a bonus - leather armour, arrow quiver, weapons if you like! All of this can be seen in the reference photos provided.

Personality: Urreek is an aven, known for their wisdom and intelligence. He has a background in scholarly activities and has a hunger for knowledge, but doesn't mind exactly how he gets his hands on it. Urreek is secretive, blending in with the shadows and being great at disappearing. He can be charismatic though and easily deceptive - on the face of it, he would seem to be a noble creature on a quest for knowledge. He stands proud, has good posture, and might have bloody hands every now and then.

Reference images: [1] - [2] - [3] - [4] - [5] - [6] - [7] - [8] - [9]

Payment: I'm very happy to offer whatever rates you would usually charge. I can do large amounts of treasure and gems, but also have a hoard of rare items. I've been playing from the start and have a nice collection of retired festival items and one off stuff. I can also offer dragons you see in my lair too, feel free to ask about any of them. Very happy to negotiate and make offers. Let me know what you want!
Thanks for reading, hope you'll be interested in this fun project!
^
^
@Hrokr hey, id be happy to draw for you! my art shop is here. i also accept items, and id love to see what you have to offer. but its alright if youre not interested!
@Hrokr hey, id be happy to draw for you! my art shop is here. i also accept items, and id love to see what you have to offer. but its alright if youre not interested!
Feel free to check out my art shop! (+dA link in the post)

- Digital art
- Human
- Animal
- Gijinka form creatures
- Accept: T/G/$/items on wishlist

Thank you!
Feel free to check out my art shop! (+dA link in the post)

- Digital art
- Human
- Animal
- Gijinka form creatures
- Accept: T/G/$/items on wishlist

Thank you!
crimsons_jabsu_by_jabsketchu-dc6lv00.jpg +14 FR time