Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Old thread
1 2 3 4
old art shop thread
old art shop thread
gwa
gwa
@robotcowboy - Yo, is there anything here I could trade for a sparkly near-fulbody?

I have a golem gauntlet off your wishlist, but those are going at nearly 900g, ack. I have pieces off your various outfits, like bits of gold armour, the welder's mask, a bonecrown, and a full solar flame set, but I'm not sure those bits are worth much in the grand scheme of things.
@robotcowboy - Yo, is there anything here I could trade for a sparkly near-fulbody?

I have a golem gauntlet off your wishlist, but those are going at nearly 900g, ack. I have pieces off your various outfits, like bits of gold armour, the welder's mask, a bonecrown, and a full solar flame set, but I'm not sure those bits are worth much in the grand scheme of things.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Sure! Im sorry to say i already got a golem gauntlet, but i still need tons of more stuff, so no worries!

Think of it like this: if what youre offering equals 600g, plus or minus ~50g, ill probably accept it ^^ i check prices by checking the lowest price in gems in the AH.

i didnt mention this in my post, but i do accept mixed payment, so if u dont feel comfortable offering just items, currency is also ok :)
@Spooner Sure! Im sorry to say i already got a golem gauntlet, but i still need tons of more stuff, so no worries!

Think of it like this: if what youre offering equals 600g, plus or minus ~50g, ill probably accept it ^^ i check prices by checking the lowest price in gems in the AH.

i didnt mention this in my post, but i do accept mixed payment, so if u dont feel comfortable offering just items, currency is also ok :)
Ah, sweet. Double-check the AH for me, but this should be right.

Solar Blades: 385g
Will O the Ember: 210g
Windbound Mask: 58g

Totals to 653g, if that works for ya? :0
Ah, sweet. Double-check the AH for me, but this should be right.

Solar Blades: 385g
Will O the Ember: 210g
Windbound Mask: 58g

Totals to 653g, if that works for ya? :0
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner hmm, do you still have a gloomwillow guide (74g on AH)? if so, you can just swap out the windbound mask for that c:

it totals to a bit more, but i only prefer the gloomwillow guide as it will get me closer to a goal of mine.

i can also do a small sketch as compensation :)
@Spooner hmm, do you still have a gloomwillow guide (74g on AH)? if so, you can just swap out the windbound mask for that c:

it totals to a bit more, but i only prefer the gloomwillow guide as it will get me closer to a goal of mine.

i can also do a small sketch as compensation :)
@robotcowboy Sure, no worries! I'll set up a CR and you can accept whenever. :0

Here's the fullsize of the character! There's a bio there, but if you want more info, just let me know. I don't mind what outfit she's drawn in; you can go off the ref or make your own.
@robotcowboy Sure, no worries! I'll set up a CR and you can accept whenever. :0

Here's the fullsize of the character! There's a bio there, but if you want more info, just let me know. I don't mind what outfit she's drawn in; you can go off the ref or make your own.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@robotcowboy

Can i order a chibi bust of this gal?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11vwYs4-S7n0s4DNQlHK-HHCnsq1NQ1Ks
@robotcowboy

Can i order a chibi bust of this gal?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11vwYs4-S7n0s4DNQlHK-HHCnsq1NQ1Ks
@ChibiNinja

sure! how will u be paying? :)
@ChibiNinja

sure! how will u be paying? :)
@robotcowboy
Treasure! Lemme send you the cr right now!
@robotcowboy
Treasure! Lemme send you the cr right now!
1 2 3 4