Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If there was a nation of furries...
1 2
Would you join it? Why? And if you were the leader,what would you do for the nation.
Would you join it? Why? And if you were the leader,what would you do for the nation.
Sure i would join it because it is cool
Sure i would join it because it is cool
[img]http://[/img]2nsny8w.jpg 2nsny8w.jpg 2nsny8w.jpg
I'd be tempted. I'm not a furry, but all communities that allow people to be "weird" tend to be really fun to hang out in and the furry community is nice.

And if I were the leader, I'd probably create a law about how air condition in all buildings had to be really cold so people could realistically walk around in fur suits :/
I'd be tempted. I'm not a furry, but all communities that allow people to be "weird" tend to be really fun to hang out in and the furry community is nice.

And if I were the leader, I'd probably create a law about how air condition in all buildings had to be really cold so people could realistically walk around in fur suits :/
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Idk, I don't consider myself a furry, but I might join just because I think fursuits are cool and I have a few anthro characters. It would be nice to show off those characters without being shamed lol.

If I was the leader, I would ensure that everyone who wants a suit would get one for free. They're super expensive as far as I know so that would be nice. I would be very strict on making sure that there were no creeps, nobody needs the 'bad' furries in a nation such as this. Maybe then people would stop using the term 'furry' as an insult.
Idk, I don't consider myself a furry, but I might join just because I think fursuits are cool and I have a few anthro characters. It would be nice to show off those characters without being shamed lol.

If I was the leader, I would ensure that everyone who wants a suit would get one for free. They're super expensive as far as I know so that would be nice. I would be very strict on making sure that there were no creeps, nobody needs the 'bad' furries in a nation such as this. Maybe then people would stop using the term 'furry' as an insult.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
[quote name="KitchenOfDeath" date="2018-03-23 08:01:11" ] I'd be tempted. I'm not a furry, but all communities that allow people to be "weird" tend to be really fun to hang out in and the furry community is nice. [/quote]
KitchenOfDeath wrote on 2018-03-23 08:01:11:
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
SUre, even though I don't consider myself one- If i was the leader I agree with the air conditioning & water fountains bit
SUre, even though I don't consider myself one- If i was the leader I agree with the air conditioning & water fountains bit
I would, that would be cool!

Also we could call it a nyation

Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2018-03-23 14:12:41" ] I would, that would be cool! Also we could call it a nyation [/quote] [b]nyation[/b] now p e r i s h
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2018-03-23 14:12:41:

nyation
now p e r i s h
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
personally wouldn't join it.. simply because i don't see myself as a too interested person in anthros (despite having 893284290 anthro ocs) :'D

i mean.. a world with different kinds of people/anthros like in skyrim or something? cool sign me tHE HECK UP THOUGH
personally wouldn't join it.. simply because i don't see myself as a too interested person in anthros (despite having 893284290 anthro ocs) :'D

i mean.. a world with different kinds of people/anthros like in skyrim or something? cool sign me tHE HECK UP THOUGH
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
sounds godawful, op
sounds godawful, op
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
1 2