Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Feeding to keep up energy in dragons.
Sorry I have just started and I can’t figure out how to feed the dragons I have as a result of this their energy has been dropping.
Sorry I have just started and I can’t figure out how to feed the dragons I have as a result of this their energy has been dropping.
@Indigodragon if you have food items in the Food tab of your Hoard, you need to select the checkboxes under them and click the Convert button. this will change them into usable food points that dragons can consume, so from there you can go to your lair, click Feed, and that should start filling their energy back up. c:
@Indigodragon if you have food items in the Food tab of your Hoard, you need to select the checkboxes under them and click the Convert button. this will change them into usable food points that dragons can consume, so from there you can go to your lair, click Feed, and that should start filling their energy back up. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Ok thanks
Ok thanks