Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help it's been 4 years
1 2
I haven't been on this account for years.
I've noticed lots of things have changed but give me the run-down. What's happened since I've been on here last? I see there's been some cool traits....
I haven't been on this account for years.
I've noticed lots of things have changed but give me the run-down. What's happened since I've been on here last? I see there's been some cool traits....
@Kittan Welcome back! We have a ton of new genes, the new AH with better searching functions, new Coli with keyboard support was just released today, and there's a lore event going on right now! There's official lore stories to catch up on. Also, open registration is coming in the next few days.
@Kittan Welcome back! We have a ton of new genes, the new AH with better searching functions, new Coli with keyboard support was just released today, and there's a lore event going on right now! There's official lore stories to catch up on. Also, open registration is coming in the next few days.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Boy do we have a tale for you
Boy do we have a tale for you
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Welcome back! There's quite a lot of new features and genes, haha.
Welcome back! There's quite a lot of new features and genes, haha.
IMG_0247.jpg
@Kittan

*inhale*

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781/1

Yeah, you're gonna need this.
@Kittan

*inhale*

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781/1

Yeah, you're gonna need this.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Welcome back! Here's all I know:

Bogsneaks
Better AH
Dressing Room
Joxar Boxes
Blooming Grove Coli Venue
Waterway Coli Venue Revamp
New Lore
Coliseum Revamp

Also the site has passed 40mil dragons and will have open registration as of March 16th.
Welcome back! Here's all I know:

Bogsneaks
Better AH
Dressing Room
Joxar Boxes
Blooming Grove Coli Venue
Waterway Coli Venue Revamp
New Lore
Coliseum Revamp

Also the site has passed 40mil dragons and will have open registration as of March 16th.
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@kittan welcome back! the best thing for you to know is that you should keep your dergs, since it's been a long time they'll be pretty valuable.

edit: just keep anything old. it'll be worth a lot!
@kittan welcome back! the best thing for you to know is that you should keep your dergs, since it's been a long time they'll be pretty valuable.

edit: just keep anything old. it'll be worth a lot!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
Welcome back!

So many more colors!

The Scrying Workshop is great! You can find out easily whether or not a pair is too closely related to breed and see what the different genes look like on your dragons and whether you'd like to breedchange them.

And yeah, check prices before you sell old stuff or exalt old dragons.
Welcome back!

So many more colors!

The Scrying Workshop is great! You can find out easily whether or not a pair is too closely related to breed and see what the different genes look like on your dragons and whether you'd like to breedchange them.

And yeah, check prices before you sell old stuff or exalt old dragons.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Your account is old enough that you might remember egg rot - that mechanic has been turned off since the fairly early days, well before I started (June 2015). All your eggs will be fine even if you miss a day of incubation. We have a Night of the Nocturne festival during our winter holiday season every year since 2014. The first one (which I wasn't here for) was... [i]something.[/i] [item=living stones] There were a [i]ton[/i] of chests, and most of them contained those. So much so that it became a meme. It's quite a lot better now, though. The color wheel expanded on June 8, 2016 (our 3rd anniversary). We have an Alchemy stall (crafting system) now, and its overseer, Baldwin, used to be a Pearlcatcher until he accidentally discovered the mutagen that created the Bogsneak breed. You can only get the gene scrolls and eggs for it from Baldwin's cauldron.
Your account is old enough that you might remember egg rot - that mechanic has been turned off since the fairly early days, well before I started (June 2015). All your eggs will be fine even if you miss a day of incubation.

We have a Night of the Nocturne festival during our winter holiday season every year since 2014. The first one (which I wasn't here for) was... something.

Living Stones

There were a ton of chests, and most of them contained those. So much so that it became a meme. It's quite a lot better now, though.

The color wheel expanded on June 8, 2016 (our 3rd anniversary).

We have an Alchemy stall (crafting system) now, and its overseer, Baldwin, used to be a Pearlcatcher until he accidentally discovered the mutagen that created the Bogsneak breed. You can only get the gene scrolls and eggs for it from Baldwin's cauldron.
Well, all your dragons are significantly more valuable than they were 4 years ago, that's for sure. And if you have any first year holiday items or KS stuff, you're automatically sitting on a mother load of wealth.
Well, all your dragons are significantly more valuable than they were 4 years ago, that's for sure. And if you have any first year holiday items or KS stuff, you're automatically sitting on a mother load of wealth.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
1 2