Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Isenfire Hatchery [OPEN]
Welcome to the Isenfire Hatchery! Please call me Gee, and I hope I can be of service!

This is where I will sell hatchlings to any interested. I breed all sorts of dragons, and have outcomes from Basic genes to Gembond and much more! Please visit my profile for those available for sale. Any hatchling that isn't already auctioned are available!

You can ask for specific breeding pairs, if wanted, but I may charge a little extra for that. I will not prename hatchlings, and will send all unnamed.

Dragons with three Basic genes start at 4000 Treasure, or four gems. I add on 500 per gene, and will tack on 1000 for dragons that take longer to nest again, like the Imperial and the Nocturne. I will negotiate for Familiars and Chests.

Discounts! 25% off for the Arcane Flight! 50% off for Newcomers! (must be here for less than two months)

Thanks for visiting!
Welcome to the Isenfire Hatchery! Please call me Gee, and I hope I can be of service!

This is where I will sell hatchlings to any interested. I breed all sorts of dragons, and have outcomes from Basic genes to Gembond and much more! Please visit my profile for those available for sale. Any hatchling that isn't already auctioned are available!

You can ask for specific breeding pairs, if wanted, but I may charge a little extra for that. I will not prename hatchlings, and will send all unnamed.

Dragons with three Basic genes start at 4000 Treasure, or four gems. I add on 500 per gene, and will tack on 1000 for dragons that take longer to nest again, like the Imperial and the Nocturne. I will negotiate for Familiars and Chests.

Discounts! 25% off for the Arcane Flight! 50% off for Newcomers! (must be here for less than two months)

Thanks for visiting!
JpR0fLu.png
i currently have a lot of adult dragons for sale, all on the second page of my lair!
i currently have a lot of adult dragons for sale, all on the second page of my lair!
JpR0fLu.png