Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Festive Favors opens in new tab
So, I was checking on my Hoard and wanted to check on Festive Favors, so I clicked there as one usually would, but it opened in a new tab instead of loading on the current tab. No wheel click, no ctrl+left click, just a regular left click.

Is it happening to anyone else? Is it supposed to do that? I don't remember such a thing happening before...
It also appears to not happen from any other part of the site so far(will keep on checking and will update if I do find another)

Edit: also from the Nesting Grounds, Bestiary, Purchase Gems, Marketplace, Coliseum, Coliseum BETA, Dominance, Search..
From search, the Dressing Room does also open in a new tab.

It would appear that most pages hosted in the www1. server are being opened in new tabs when accessed from the ones lacking that server name.. It's hard to track more than that.

Browser: Firefox(56.0.2 64bits, desktop (pre-quantum))
Error message: none
Proof: N/A
So, I was checking on my Hoard and wanted to check on Festive Favors, so I clicked there as one usually would, but it opened in a new tab instead of loading on the current tab. No wheel click, no ctrl+left click, just a regular left click.

Is it happening to anyone else? Is it supposed to do that? I don't remember such a thing happening before...
It also appears to not happen from any other part of the site so far(will keep on checking and will update if I do find another)

Edit: also from the Nesting Grounds, Bestiary, Purchase Gems, Marketplace, Coliseum, Coliseum BETA, Dominance, Search..
From search, the Dressing Room does also open in a new tab.

It would appear that most pages hosted in the www1. server are being opened in new tabs when accessed from the ones lacking that server name.. It's hard to track more than that.

Browser: Firefox(56.0.2 64bits, desktop (pre-quantum))
Error message: none
Proof: N/A
shadowbinder_100x100.jpgThe Shadowbinder calls all to Shadow. Come to her~059.gif059.gif
@ShadowSapphire

I'm not experiencing this in Chrome. Does it occur in other browsers for you?

Try disabling all your extensions, and checking to see if you have Sticky Keys turned on for whatever reason.
@ShadowSapphire

I'm not experiencing this in Chrome. Does it occur in other browsers for you?

Try disabling all your extensions, and checking to see if you have Sticky Keys turned on for whatever reason.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest. Apparently not in IE or Chrome(48.something)

This FireFox is completely clean. No add-ons, or extensions. Browsing private since day 0.. And nothing like sticky keys is enabled.

Also, as I said, it didn't happen before. And I did log on just yesterday...
@SeaCrest. Apparently not in IE or Chrome(48.something)

This FireFox is completely clean. No add-ons, or extensions. Browsing private since day 0.. And nothing like sticky keys is enabled.

Also, as I said, it didn't happen before. And I did log on just yesterday...
shadowbinder_100x100.jpgThe Shadowbinder calls all to Shadow. Come to her~059.gif059.gif
@ShadowSapphire

It's not happening for me in Firefox either. There is a way to get FF to automatically open links in new tabs, but that requires actual work, so I'd assume you would know if you did that lol. Sorry, I've got no other ideas!
@ShadowSapphire

It's not happening for me in Firefox either. There is a way to get FF to automatically open links in new tabs, but that requires actual work, so I'd assume you would know if you did that lol. Sorry, I've got no other ideas!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Fun thing is, even if I had enabled such a thing, it's not happening on ALL links, nor other websites, which is why I kinda thought it's a FR bug... Puzzling!

Oh, well. It's not like it's that much of a bother, so I'll keep on with it, and see if it sometime just stops(bet once I find myself taking advantage of it, it'll stop happening).

Thanks for your help, though.
@SeaCrest

Fun thing is, even if I had enabled such a thing, it's not happening on ALL links, nor other websites, which is why I kinda thought it's a FR bug... Puzzling!

Oh, well. It's not like it's that much of a bother, so I'll keep on with it, and see if it sometime just stops(bet once I find myself taking advantage of it, it'll stop happening).

Thanks for your help, though.