Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Kim Seokjin
Many people say that Jin isn't a good singer, so lets discuss all of his good attributes and prove that he is the best!
Many people say that Jin isn't a good singer, so lets discuss all of his good attributes and prove that he is the best!
dc562a3552238ccd0b7e0f82070ab662.gif
@TaejXmin [b]*Deep inhale*[/b] [b]Ok first of all[/b], HE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE! when people say he can't sing, I want to choke them. Like, are you deaf? Can't you hear this [i]ANGELIC[/i] voice? Sure, people have different opinions, but what do you mean '[i]CAN'T SING[/i]'? Ok, I need to calm down. [b]Secondly[/b], He is also A GREAT DANCER! Jin is probably the most underrated member of BTS. He is [i]SUPER[/i] TALENTED! He puts a lot of [i]EFFORT[/i] into singing and dancing to get EVEN BETTER! [b]Thirdly[/b], Jin is really funny. He has the best dad jokes and always makes me laugh no matter what my mood is like. [b]I could go on and on but here are the top three! Sorry if you had to hear me rant on about how [i]GREAT[/i] and [i]AMAZING[/i] and [i]FUNNY[/i] Jin is....[/b] [img]http://media1.tenor.com/images/5057a51bd3b905df2e82c1e73b0ab396/tenor.gif[/img] [u][b]SO STOP HATING ON HIM!!![/b][/u]
@TaejXmin

*Deep inhale*

Ok first of all,
HE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE! when people say he can't sing, I want to choke them. Like, are you deaf? Can't you hear this ANGELIC voice? Sure, people have different opinions, but what do you mean 'CAN'T SING'? Ok, I need to calm down.

Secondly,
He is also A GREAT DANCER! Jin is probably the most underrated member of BTS.
He is SUPER TALENTED! He puts a lot of EFFORT into singing and dancing to get EVEN BETTER!

Thirdly,
Jin is really funny. He has the best dad jokes and always makes me laugh no matter what my mood is like.

I could go on and on but here are the top three! Sorry if you had to hear me rant on about how GREAT and AMAZING and FUNNY Jin is....

tenor.gif
SO STOP HATING ON HIM!!!
066uW67.pngCkwVlwl.png066uW67.pngCkwVlwl.png066uW67.png
wait, I've been trying to figure out who the guy in this react image is [img]https://i.imgur.com/uccqZRl.jpg[/img] is this Jin?
wait, I've been trying to figure out who the guy in this react image is

uccqZRl.jpg

is this Jin?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@TaejXmin Boi have they heard Awake, I mean have you ever heard of angels singing from heaven? Well now you have. [img]https://pics.prcm.jp/ef703328b2918/77023777/gif/77023777.gif[/img]
@TaejXmin

Boi have they heard Awake,

I mean have you ever heard of angels singing from heaven? Well now you have.

77023777.gif
@Paravoina

That's Yoongi, (or his stage name Suga)whichever you know him by c:
@Paravoina

That's Yoongi, (or his stage name Suga)whichever you know him by c:
okay thanks

I don't know much at all about any of this kind of stuff, so I was just curious ;w;
okay thanks

I don't know much at all about any of this kind of stuff, so I was just curious ;w;
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif