Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon yellow trades!
I'm currently playing on my 2DS and was hoping someone could trade a haunter?

Never able to before but now we can link wirelessly!
I'm currently playing on my 2DS and was hoping someone could trade a haunter?

Never able to before but now we can link wirelessly!
[img][/img]bNYcQR6.gif

Goal: 4.25/10 mil in hoard. 800/2,000 gems.
@nocturnite

Since it's wireless, the other player would have to physically be in the same room, same location as you. Because of that, you're best asking people you know or going to conventions or something to trade.

Sorry! Hope that helps!
@nocturnite

Since it's wireless, the other player would have to physically be in the same room, same location as you. Because of that, you're best asking people you know or going to conventions or something to trade.

Sorry! Hope that helps!
button.png
@nocturnite

You have to be in the same location as who you're trading with. Wonder trade is still done through wifi, I believe.
@nocturnite

You have to be in the same location as who you're trading with. Wonder trade is still done through wifi, I believe.
button.png
@nocturnite

Gen 1 games do not have friend codes; this includes the ports on the 3DS/2DS/new 3DS. To trade in Pokemon Yellow, Blue, and Red, you have to go to the Pokemon Center and have someone IRL who is in the same room as you. You also need to have received a pokedex, too.
@nocturnite

Gen 1 games do not have friend codes; this includes the ports on the 3DS/2DS/new 3DS. To trade in Pokemon Yellow, Blue, and Red, you have to go to the Pokemon Center and have someone IRL who is in the same room as you. You also need to have received a pokedex, too.
button.png
@nocturnite

No problem! Glad I could help. I wish you the best of luck on your trading!
@nocturnite

No problem! Glad I could help. I wish you the best of luck on your trading!
button.png