Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nubcake pro gen questions
Hi!

I have questions about my pro gen dragons.

Can I reroll them and pick new colors? I think I made a mistake when making the dragons. I also clicked too fast and a second one appeared and i didnt do anything?

Also can I lend them to friends? Am i aloud to breed them in someones nest with a diferent element alliance? How do I do that?

Thanks!
Hi!

I have questions about my pro gen dragons.

Can I reroll them and pick new colors? I think I made a mistake when making the dragons. I also clicked too fast and a second one appeared and i didnt do anything?

Also can I lend them to friends? Am i aloud to breed them in someones nest with a diferent element alliance? How do I do that?

Thanks!
@Encat

In the order you asked them:

You can reroll with a Tri-Color Scatterscroll (find it in the AH's Specialty tab), but all three colors will be randomized. You cannot choose the results.

Your second progen was randomly generated- you only get to design one.

Progens cannot be traded or otherwise transferred to another player (the site simply won't let you). In general, though, someone's Flight does not prevent trading–you can simply use the Crossroads as always.
@Encat

In the order you asked them:

You can reroll with a Tri-Color Scatterscroll (find it in the AH's Specialty tab), but all three colors will be randomized. You cannot choose the results.

Your second progen was randomly generated- you only get to design one.

Progens cannot be traded or otherwise transferred to another player (the site simply won't let you). In general, though, someone's Flight does not prevent trading–you can simply use the Crossroads as always.
windh4.png