Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Select All Familiars Button somewhere?
1 2
Am i the only one who thinks its a hassle to click on every single familiar?
Am i the only one who thinks its a hassle to click on every single familiar?
many popele have sugested bond with all thingies but people didnt support
plus theres faster fam clicking methods
like opening all pages, zooming out, hovering on heart, click, crtl+f4,repeat until done
like opening all pages, zooming out, hovering on heart, click, crtl+f4,repeat until done
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date=2018-01-10 09:49:40] [quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2018-01-10 08:18:09] many popele have sugested bond with all thingies but people didnt support plus theres faster fam clicking methods like opening all pages, zooming out, hovering on heart, click, crtl+f4,repeat until done [/quote] ^ I recommend to stick up to that method, insead of 20 minutes of damn clicking I've got 3-5 with breaks to sip my tea [/quote] On Chrome you can also use ctrl+w, its a lot easier for your fingers.
BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2018-01-10:
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-01-10:
^ I recommend to stick up to that method, insead of 20 minutes of damn clicking I've got 3-5 with breaks to sip my tea

On Chrome you can also use ctrl+w, its a lot easier for your fingers.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@BezimiennyRaptor
Sorry to ping but could you explain this method step by step? I'd like an easier time trying to bond with my familiars.
@BezimiennyRaptor
Sorry to ping but could you explain this method step by step? I'd like an easier time trying to bond with my familiars.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
and then there's me who doesn't even bond with familiars ever because it's absolute hell to bond with even one familiar on mobile :')
and then there's me who doesn't even bond with familiars ever because it's absolute hell to bond with even one familiar on mobile :')
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That’d actually be nice, but I doubt it will ever happen because of ads.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
It's one of the reasons I keep my lair to below 15. I just can't be bothered to click on all the familiars. It's too much of a pain. The reward isn't worth the effort.
It's one of the reasons I keep my lair to below 15. I just can't be bothered to click on all the familiars. It's too much of a pain. The reward isn't worth the effort.
Quote:
@vihuff
Go to your lair > click into your first dragon > zoom out (ctrl and scroll) so you see a heart to bonding with familiar > go back to your lair > open tabs tabs with dragons with scroll > click the heart > crl + w > click heart > ....

I have an other method that take less resources of the computer (because there is less tab open at the same time) but you need a real mouse to use it effectively

Open your first dragon, middle mouse click on the next arrow to open in a new tab your next dragon, click on the heart, then close the tab (Ctrl + F4 or Ctrl + W) then repeat

If it could help some peoples ^^
Quote:
@vihuff
Go to your lair > click into your first dragon > zoom out (ctrl and scroll) so you see a heart to bonding with familiar > go back to your lair > open tabs tabs with dragons with scroll > click the heart > crl + w > click heart > ....

I have an other method that take less resources of the computer (because there is less tab open at the same time) but you need a real mouse to use it effectively

Open your first dragon, middle mouse click on the next arrow to open in a new tab your next dragon, click on the heart, then close the tab (Ctrl + F4 or Ctrl + W) then repeat

If it could help some peoples ^^
D1hGher.png Q05ZDBY.gif fQP3j38.png
I can't be bothered to bond unless I have lots of dragons in my lair! It takes so little time on chrome on a pc - maybe 5 minutes to run through all 160 or so dragons I have
I can't be bothered to bond unless I have lots of dragons in my lair! It takes so little time on chrome on a pc - maybe 5 minutes to run through all 160 or so dragons I have
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Sanati" date=2018-01-10 14:30:56] That’d actually be nice, but I doubt it will ever happen because of ads. [/quote] I'm pretty sure the reason it wouldn't be added is because you have to work for those treasure chests. And besides, what do ads have to do with it? They're just annoying things on a page which is why I have AdBlock.
Sanati wrote on 2018-01-10:

I'm pretty sure the reason it wouldn't be added is because you have to work for those treasure chests. And besides, what do ads have to do with it? They're just annoying things on a page which is why I have AdBlock.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2