Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hii! (Returning Player)
Hiya! Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I've been gone from FR for about a year now, maybe a little longer. I had unfortunately forgotten about this site for a while but for some reason I thought about it today and felt bad about abandoning my account, so I decided it was time to come back! ^-^

Is there anything new to FR that I absolutely need to know about? :p I left shortly after Bogsneaks were released, so if anything big has happened since then I'd definitely like to know! :D

Anyways, hi everyone, I hope you're all doing fantastic, and I'm glad to be back! ^-^
Hiya! Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I've been gone from FR for about a year now, maybe a little longer. I had unfortunately forgotten about this site for a while but for some reason I thought about it today and felt bad about abandoning my account, so I decided it was time to come back! ^-^

Is there anything new to FR that I absolutely need to know about? :p I left shortly after Bogsneaks were released, so if anything big has happened since then I'd definitely like to know! :D

Anyways, hi everyone, I hope you're all doing fantastic, and I'm glad to be back! ^-^
| Dragons for sale! Check profile for more info! |
tumblr_oerbmpDbqt1tpjfvfo3_r2_100.gif
Lumin | Tumblr | DeviantART