Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds (and Coli) connection drops
For at least a year (maybe even two), I've been getting consistent connection dropouts after about 1 minute or 2 of gameplay in both the fairgrounds and the coliseum (although the coliseum usually freezes before I can play it for that long).

I've tried everything I've seen suggested elsewhere by other people who have had the same problem including:
  • Toggling sockets
  • Changing browsers (firefox, chrome, microsoft edge, and I even tried on my mobile phone to no avail)
  • Safemode
  • Incognito mode
  • Turning off adblock
  • Whitelisiting the website on my antivirus
  • I don't use Trend Micro either
None of these things have made a difference.

Interestingly enough though, I seem to be able to play Artifracture without any problems at all, which leads me to believe that perhaps it's something in the coding of the older games that's causing the problem here.

Is there any chance of this being looked into? (I've heard rumours that the coding in the fairgrounds may be getting updated/reworked but I'm not sure if this is true or not).
For at least a year (maybe even two), I've been getting consistent connection dropouts after about 1 minute or 2 of gameplay in both the fairgrounds and the coliseum (although the coliseum usually freezes before I can play it for that long).

I've tried everything I've seen suggested elsewhere by other people who have had the same problem including:
  • Toggling sockets
  • Changing browsers (firefox, chrome, microsoft edge, and I even tried on my mobile phone to no avail)
  • Safemode
  • Incognito mode
  • Turning off adblock
  • Whitelisiting the website on my antivirus
  • I don't use Trend Micro either
None of these things have made a difference.

Interestingly enough though, I seem to be able to play Artifracture without any problems at all, which leads me to believe that perhaps it's something in the coding of the older games that's causing the problem here.

Is there any chance of this being looked into? (I've heard rumours that the coding in the fairgrounds may be getting updated/reworked but I'm not sure if this is true or not).