Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free level 15 cauldron
[center]Hello! I have my level 15 cauldron available for use, you just provide the materials and I'll send you the finished item when its done! I'd like to be able to level up my cauldron and sometimes you just don't want to do everything your dang self! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] I'll open it up first come first serve, and anyone who wishes to join the line may do so. Just know if I get a lot of requests you may need to wait in line for those before you to be completed. No reducing ingredients please, I would rather just create items because its far easier for me to keep track of and make sure I get everything back to you as quick as possible. There are some items that I already have made and in my inventory, so if you end up wanting to make one of those items I will let you know and just send it to you immediately in exchange for the raw materials! [/center]
Hello!
I have my level 15 cauldron available for use, you just provide the materials and I'll send you the finished item when its done!
I'd like to be able to level up my cauldron and sometimes you just don't want to do everything your dang self!

cauldron_loading.gif

I'll open it up first come first serve, and anyone who wishes to join the line may do so. Just know if I get a lot of requests you may need to wait in line for those before you to be completed. No reducing ingredients please, I would rather just create items because its far easier for me to keep track of and make sure I get everything back to you as quick as possible.

There are some items that I already have made and in my inventory, so if you end up wanting to make one of those items I will let you know and just send it to you immediately in exchange for the raw materials!
DvqFBqS.gif