Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | message item attachment disappears
friend sent me their leftover festival currency in a message.

i had 23 geodes,

opened a message with 24 more geodes attached,

clicked 'take all',

went to joxar, i had 23 geodes.

the message shows as having had 24 geodes in that are no longer there to be collected, but i do not have them.

no error message was shown.

i am using opera browser.
friend sent me their leftover festival currency in a message.

i had 23 geodes,

opened a message with 24 more geodes attached,

clicked 'take all',

went to joxar, i had 23 geodes.

the message shows as having had 24 geodes in that are no longer there to be collected, but i do not have them.

no error message was shown.

i am using opera browser.
tumblr_inline_o0idjiOn5w1qg2i5p_540.png
@Chesh

First, please double-check the message to make sure your click registered and the message is empty.

Second, please manually clear your cache and check again.

If it still doesn't show up try a different browser and/or an incognito/private window.

That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If all of the above things don't make it show up please fill out a Contact Us form to bring it to the attention of the admins so they can take a look at it. It's going to take a while for the staff to get back in touch so drop me a line if the other things don't work. I have extra geodes and can pick up whatever you were trying to buy before the event ends.

Hope this helps!
@Chesh

First, please double-check the message to make sure your click registered and the message is empty.

Second, please manually clear your cache and check again.

If it still doesn't show up try a different browser and/or an incognito/private window.

That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If all of the above things don't make it show up please fill out a Contact Us form to bring it to the attention of the admins so they can take a look at it. It's going to take a while for the staff to get back in touch so drop me a line if the other things don't work. I have extra geodes and can pick up whatever you were trying to buy before the event ends.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?