Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is it better to sell an egg or a g1?
Do G1s sell better than unhatched eggs? Because I just got an [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] and I'm not sure what to do with it. I raffled off the Plague egg I got because it was Halloween and it was reasonable, but now I am not sure what to do...
Do G1s sell better than unhatched eggs? Because I just got an Unhatched Wind Egg and I'm not sure what to do with it. I raffled off the Plague egg I got because it was Halloween and it was reasonable, but now I am not sure what to do...
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
@ThermoDanone Unless you get a really rad color combo on your gen 1, or a double or even triple, or have a nice pair of matching eyes, unhatched eggs are definitely worth more than hatchlings. :) (Proof of this is that you never see eggs listed below 200g, while I see plenty of player desperately trying to sell Gen 1 hatchlings on the AH for as little as 10g.)
@ThermoDanone Unless you get a really rad color combo on your gen 1, or a double or even triple, or have a nice pair of matching eyes, unhatched eggs are definitely worth more than hatchlings. :) (Proof of this is that you never see eggs listed below 200g, while I see plenty of player desperately trying to sell Gen 1 hatchlings on the AH for as little as 10g.)
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@ThermoDanone You can use the auction house to check prices. The cheapest unhatched eggs are 200k for a Bogsneak or 225k for a Wind egg. The cheapest gen 1s are 5k.
Unless you want to gamble you're better off selling the egg. The dragon inside most likely won't be worth the price of the egg unless you get insanely lucky and get a desirable double or a triple.
@ThermoDanone You can use the auction house to check prices. The cheapest unhatched eggs are 200k for a Bogsneak or 225k for a Wind egg. The cheapest gen 1s are 5k.
Unless you want to gamble you're better off selling the egg. The dragon inside most likely won't be worth the price of the egg unless you get insanely lucky and get a desirable double or a triple.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@ThermoDanone, trade it for another elemental egg, over and over, until you've gotten all the achievements. Unlike the chess set, runestones, and dolls achievement, this one registers pretty quickly.
@ThermoDanone, trade it for another elemental egg, over and over, until you've gotten all the achievements. Unlike the chess set, runestones, and dolls achievement, this one registers pretty quickly.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?