Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spanish Power Point Presentation - Help?
Tomorrow I have a presentation I have to do in Spanish. I'm using a Powerpoint.

Can anyone who speaks Spanish at least moderately well look over it and make sure I didn't make any stupid mistakes? I hope it makes sense. I'm in Spanish 2 at a community college.

Here is the link to the powerpoint.

Here's the loosely set requirements, just in case you spot anything that I've completely looked over:

"Presentación:

1.) el país

Donde está

Unos ejemplos de platos típicos del país (con una explicación)

2.) Un plato específico

Su importancia

Los ingredientes y los utensilios

3.)Instrucciones

Como se prepara el plato con paso por paso instrucciones".

Thank you so much in advance. Feel free to reply here (I'm subscribing, so no need to ping!) or message me privately.
Tomorrow I have a presentation I have to do in Spanish. I'm using a Powerpoint.

Can anyone who speaks Spanish at least moderately well look over it and make sure I didn't make any stupid mistakes? I hope it makes sense. I'm in Spanish 2 at a community college.

Here is the link to the powerpoint.

Here's the loosely set requirements, just in case you spot anything that I've completely looked over:

"Presentación:

1.) el país

Donde está

Unos ejemplos de platos típicos del país (con una explicación)

2.) Un plato específico

Su importancia

Los ingredientes y los utensilios

3.)Instrucciones

Como se prepara el plato con paso por paso instrucciones".

Thank you so much in advance. Feel free to reply here (I'm subscribing, so no need to ping!) or message me privately.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
Seems like I have found this too late! I hope your presentation went well! I am minoring in Spanish and I would love to help you if you ever need more help in Spanish!
Seems like I have found this too late! I hope your presentation went well! I am minoring in Spanish and I would love to help you if you ever need more help in Spanish!