Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli beyond my control
Just now (9:40 am CST) I went into the Coli and after only about 3 strikes the page scrolled all the way to the bottom and stayed. I cannot bring it into position with my side scroll or down arrow using the curser to try to move. When I place the curser outside the playing area and use the up arrow on the keyboard I can move it down and I can see the venue just fine. However, it immediately jumps back down to the bottom of the screen and I can't see or play in the venue.
MoonLily
Just now (9:40 am CST) I went into the Coli and after only about 3 strikes the page scrolled all the way to the bottom and stayed. I cannot bring it into position with my side scroll or down arrow using the curser to try to move. When I place the curser outside the playing area and use the up arrow on the keyboard I can move it down and I can see the venue just fine. However, it immediately jumps back down to the bottom of the screen and I can't see or play in the venue.
MoonLily
E2AgNls.png4mJZumr.png
I think it's an ad interference with a video playing at the bottom. It's happening to me too. Appears to be the Virginia Beach/Net App ad.
I think it's an ad interference with a video playing at the bottom. It's happening to me too. Appears to be the Virginia Beach/Net App ad.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif