Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Dreg(s) to barrow for coli
Soo... very last minute thing, but I'd like to barrow someone's dragons so I can level my own. Will be trying to building my team up to gather items from events and such mainly.

I can give collateral for borrowing a dragon(s), in gems. Won't do treasure cause it's for the lair. Won't do dragon swaps due to a bad experience in the past where my noc dragon was bred. It would be great if I could barrow the dragons(s) this whole coming week (10/22 - 10/30) to try to do festival coliseum stuff. The Scorched Forest, Redrock Cove, Volcanic Vents, Crystal Pools, and Mire will be the areas I fight in, for that reason. To try to get some festival stuff for my friend and I. As we missed out a lot last two years due to the confusion plus work. But it is not needed. I would be happy to just have a dragon or two for three days to try to level it as much as I can. Any tips are also appreciated on gathering pairs as this is my first go to make them.

So if you can help me out just let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP :)
Thank you for taking the time to read my confusing explanation for help.

If this is in a wrong thread just let me know. Always getting them wrong ^^: ~G
Soo... very last minute thing, but I'd like to barrow someone's dragons so I can level my own. Will be trying to building my team up to gather items from events and such mainly.

I can give collateral for borrowing a dragon(s), in gems. Won't do treasure cause it's for the lair. Won't do dragon swaps due to a bad experience in the past where my noc dragon was bred. It would be great if I could barrow the dragons(s) this whole coming week (10/22 - 10/30) to try to do festival coliseum stuff. The Scorched Forest, Redrock Cove, Volcanic Vents, Crystal Pools, and Mire will be the areas I fight in, for that reason. To try to get some festival stuff for my friend and I. As we missed out a lot last two years due to the confusion plus work. But it is not needed. I would be happy to just have a dragon or two for three days to try to level it as much as I can. Any tips are also appreciated on gathering pairs as this is my first go to make them.

So if you can help me out just let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP :)
Thank you for taking the time to read my confusing explanation for help.

If this is in a wrong thread just let me know. Always getting them wrong ^^: ~G
Check out the hatchery I help my friend run!
33olmcn_350.jpg
@GrimmFever
I have a couple you can borrow, however please bear in mind with 2 lvl 25's your dragon will get no rep apart from Crystal Pools.
@GrimmFever
I have a couple you can borrow, however please bear in mind with 2 lvl 25's your dragon will get no rep apart from Crystal Pools.
conXkZb.png
So understanding correctly only Crystal Pools will give them XP? That's fine with me. Would you like collateral? Also, when would you like them back by? @Torsulla22
So understanding correctly only Crystal Pools will give them XP? That's fine with me. Would you like collateral? Also, when would you like them back by? @Torsulla22
Check out the hatchery I help my friend run!
33olmcn_350.jpg
@GrimmFever
You may get xp with using only one level 25 but using 2 will only get you xp in the Crystal pools.
You can keep them as long as you need them as I have other level 25's.
I would like some collateral and will set up the 2 way CR so I think 50 gems would cover the temporary loan.
@GrimmFever
You may get xp with using only one level 25 but using 2 will only get you xp in the Crystal pools.
You can keep them as long as you need them as I have other level 25's.
I would like some collateral and will set up the 2 way CR so I think 50 gems would cover the temporary loan.
conXkZb.png
@GrimmFever
As I have just looked at your lair you only appear to have room for 1 dragon not two so will try and cancel the CR i just set up and change it for only 1 dragon.
@GrimmFever
As I have just looked at your lair you only appear to have room for 1 dragon not two so will try and cancel the CR i just set up and change it for only 1 dragon.
conXkZb.png