Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not new, but newly obsessed
Hey all! I've been around for months and months, but have only poked around casually until just recently, when I finally figured out how to actually make progress in the Coliseum (thanks, Culex!) and discovered all the spreadsheets for keeping track of what and who I actually HAVE (I have a serious spreadsheet problem).

My two big in-game obsessions right now are getting my alchemy score up and breeding ridgebacks. I have no idea what I'll do with all of my ridgebacks, or if I'll try to do a hatchery or anything like that, but for now, I'm just enjoying my pretty babies.

Feel free to say hi, I'm, uh, around a lot these days. :)
Hey all! I've been around for months and months, but have only poked around casually until just recently, when I finally figured out how to actually make progress in the Coliseum (thanks, Culex!) and discovered all the spreadsheets for keeping track of what and who I actually HAVE (I have a serious spreadsheet problem).

My two big in-game obsessions right now are getting my alchemy score up and breeding ridgebacks. I have no idea what I'll do with all of my ridgebacks, or if I'll try to do a hatchery or anything like that, but for now, I'm just enjoying my pretty babies.

Feel free to say hi, I'm, uh, around a lot these days. :)
@Maegara
I like ridgebacks too, my favourite being Painajainen or Tuho. If you want to borrow one, just ask.
How are things?
@Maegara
I like ridgebacks too, my favourite being Painajainen or Tuho. If you want to borrow one, just ask.
How are things?
MoOtdMJ.png
Ooooh. Those are some handsome dragons right there. :)

Things are going well! I'm kinda feeling like I need to find a focus, breeding-wise, but I'm not sure what that is right now. I should probably poke my head into some hatchery threads and see if I want to go that route.

What sorts of things do you focus on, in general? I'm learning there are so many ways to play this game...
Ooooh. Those are some handsome dragons right there. :)

Things are going well! I'm kinda feeling like I need to find a focus, breeding-wise, but I'm not sure what that is right now. I should probably poke my head into some hatchery threads and see if I want to go that route.

What sorts of things do you focus on, in general? I'm learning there are so many ways to play this game...
@Maegara
No real focus. Sometimes I just visit feeding dragons and gather things, sometimes I try to find intresting forums, and also try to make some cool looking dragons. Right now I'm trying to make Lempo a bit cooler.
@Maegara
No real focus. Sometimes I just visit feeding dragons and gather things, sometimes I try to find intresting forums, and also try to make some cool looking dragons. Right now I'm trying to make Lempo a bit cooler.
MoOtdMJ.png