Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
I'm new to the website! You can call me Alex. To be honest I'm here because TigerWinds invited me. I joined a while ago but I just now discovered that these, well, exist. So hey there. I like writing, movies, roleplaying, knitting, and psychology stuff. I hope to study abroad at some point in my life. Hello! *waves*
I'm new to the website! You can call me Alex. To be honest I'm here because TigerWinds invited me. I joined a while ago but I just now discovered that these, well, exist. So hey there. I like writing, movies, roleplaying, knitting, and psychology stuff. I hope to study abroad at some point in my life. Hello! *waves*
@alexcramilton Hi!!!!
@alexcramilton Hi!!!!
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@alexcramilton Hello there! Welcome to FR, and would love to see some writing, since I love reading lore haha!
@alexcramilton Hello there! Welcome to FR, and would love to see some writing, since I love reading lore haha!
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
Hello and welcome to flightrising!

I hope you enjoy your stay here ~
Hello and welcome to flightrising!

I hope you enjoy your stay here ~
35326_s.gif
@alexcramilton
Hello there, hope you've been enjoying FR so far! And I'm totally seconding Mustahsin, I'd love to see your lore!
@alexcramilton
Hello there, hope you've been enjoying FR so far! And I'm totally seconding Mustahsin, I'd love to see your lore!
TgDWGF.png xpan
xhe/him
xfr+8
TgP7gC.png

i have 500k worth of clan lore in my head bouncing around like a dvd screensaver

fodderlocke
breeding hell
Oh man I'm so excited to join! To be honest, though, I have no clue where to start in terms of lore. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can do this?
Oh man I'm so excited to join! To be honest, though, I have no clue where to start in terms of lore. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can do this?