Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ineligible for Auction
I'm trying to put up one of my dragons, but it says she's ineligible to be auctioned. She has no apparel, is not nesting, has no familiar, and is not part of a Coliseum team. What's going on?
I'm trying to put up one of my dragons, but it says she's ineligible to be auctioned. She has no apparel, is not nesting, has no familiar, and is not part of a Coliseum team. What's going on?
Hello, @wolfpoetsinger! And welcome to the forum! Could you possibly post the dragon in question? That way we can try and figure it out from there. :)

Make sure this dragon is not also a part of a Crossroads trade - that's another catch that'll keep her from being eligible for exaltation.
Hello, @wolfpoetsinger! And welcome to the forum! Could you possibly post the dragon in question? That way we can try and figure it out from there. :)

Make sure this dragon is not also a part of a Crossroads trade - that's another catch that'll keep her from being eligible for exaltation.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon I figured out the issue, and all is resolved! She actually was part of a forgotten trade. Cancelled it and I can send her off to her new home.
Thank you for reminding me about Crossroads. Kinda forgot about them.
@Alphaeon I figured out the issue, and all is resolved! She actually was part of a forgotten trade. Cancelled it and I can send her off to her new home.
Thank you for reminding me about Crossroads. Kinda forgot about them.
@wolfpoetsinger, woo, glad you got it figured out! :) Since this isn't a bug, I'll go ahead and scoot it over to the Help forum so it might help others with the same question.

Thank you!
@wolfpoetsinger, woo, glad you got it figured out! :) Since this isn't a bug, I'll go ahead and scoot it over to the Help forum so it might help others with the same question.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

The same thing happened to me. No apparel/skins, no current auction, no crossroads trade, no familiars, not even guarding any nests, but still "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House". I'll happily post the dragon, but can you tell me how to do that?
The same thing happened to me. No apparel/skins, no current auction, no crossroads trade, no familiars, not even guarding any nests, but still "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House". I'll happily post the dragon, but can you tell me how to do that?
@clarinetnerd Every dragon page has a "generate code" button on the right side of their page. If you click it, it'll open a small window that'll look something like this; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/395617212699770882/396807150619459594/unknown.png[/img] By copying that little section under "BBCode," you can paste it in a forum post, which will post an image of the dragon that also links to the dragon's page. You can actually make the same code for other links and images yourself ; see the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514]BBCode Guide[/url] for more details. As for your dragon problem...is that [i]exactly[/i] what the message says when you hover over the "Auction" button? I've never seen this error message before if so. A screenshot might be helpful. Is it on your Coliseum team? A dragon cannot be sold on the AH while it's on your team. Or is it one of your progenitors? As in, one of the two dragons you either created or received when starting your account? They are linked to your account, and cannot be traded or sold, or removed in any way other than exalting (though they don't get you any treasure or Dominance rewards, either - they only exist to start you out and begin a bloodline.)
@clarinetnerd Every dragon page has a "generate code" button on the right side of their page. If you click it, it'll open a small window that'll look something like this;
unknown.png
By copying that little section under "BBCode," you can paste it in a forum post, which will post an image of the dragon that also links to the dragon's page. You can actually make the same code for other links and images yourself ; see the BBCode Guide for more details.

As for your dragon problem...is that exactly what the message says when you hover over the "Auction" button? I've never seen this error message before if so. A screenshot might be helpful.

Is it on your Coliseum team? A dragon cannot be sold on the AH while it's on your team.

Or is it one of your progenitors? As in, one of the two dragons you either created or received when starting your account? They are linked to your account, and cannot be traded or sold, or removed in any way other than exalting (though they don't get you any treasure or Dominance rewards, either - they only exist to start you out and begin a bloodline.)
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge Thanks for the help, the problem was that the dragon was on my Coliseum team. And yes, that is exactly what the error says. I copy-pasted it.
@NightmareJudge Thanks for the help, the problem was that the dragon was on my Coliseum team. And yes, that is exactly what the error says. I copy-pasted it.