Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | favorite fairgrounds game???
1 2 3 4
I like Shock Switch because all the other games (besides maybe one) require too much brain skill and strategy!!!!
I like Shock Switch because all the other games (besides maybe one) require too much brain skill and strategy!!!!
Lucas • 15
i lieke,,, bnunnys, .,
tidal trouble / artifracture / the cards
tidal trouble / artifracture / the cards
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
Artifacture, jigsaw, shock switch
Artifacture, jigsaw, shock switch
Shock Switch. The payouts are the highest.
Shock Switch. The payouts are the highest.
PJb908Z.png
shock switch and artifracture...I play artifracture more often though because my internet is sketchy and there's more of a risk with losing a lot of money when playing shock switch if your internet decides to die every now and then
shock switch and artifracture...I play artifracture more often though because my internet is sketchy and there's more of a risk with losing a lot of money when playing shock switch if your internet decides to die every now and then
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Tidal trouble, shock switch, artifracture
i don't play a lot of games bc i (try to ) save up in my vault & which i make $$ out of selling dergs.
Tidal trouble, shock switch, artifracture
i don't play a lot of games bc i (try to ) save up in my vault & which i make $$ out of selling dergs.
Artifracture.
Artifracture.
Artifracture. Shock switch confuses me.
Artifracture. Shock switch confuses me.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
I can't be the only one who like Runestones the most. That is literally the only game I can make fast money.

I still don't get shock switch for some reason. And am super slow in artifractur my brain just doesn't absorb the image if rows of stones and trying to peice three together. Jigsaw us time consuming and I'm terrible ta angles so no Bubbles for me pls. Higher or lower has slimit.
I can't be the only one who like Runestones the most. That is literally the only game I can make fast money.

I still don't get shock switch for some reason. And am super slow in artifractur my brain just doesn't absorb the image if rows of stones and trying to peice three together. Jigsaw us time consuming and I'm terrible ta angles so no Bubbles for me pls. Higher or lower has slimit.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
coli
just kidding ok shock switch
coli
just kidding ok shock switch
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4