Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm bluzoo, who are you?

-How did you find Flight Rising?

I get the "virtual pet site itch" every few years. Did some digging for this one and I'm glad I found it.

-What flight did you join and why?

Shadow because purple and also black and also droolmom...? Apparently that's a thing? Love it. Ya'll rad.

-What is your favorite dragon breed?

Mmmm... mirror and pearlcatcher so far.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?

I haven't had a chance to peruse a lot of the familiars yet! Do they do anything special for your dragons or are they just for funsies?

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?

I'm a musician (drummer/guitarist) and I also ride motorcycles and I have a cat named Raven and I love her very much. Went to school for Creative Writing and I work on poetry often. Tell me your favorite bands, bikes, and/or writers plz I want to know.

Looking for friends! Hello, my name is Bluzooooooooo!

-How did you find Flight Rising?

I get the "virtual pet site itch" every few years. Did some digging for this one and I'm glad I found it.

-What flight did you join and why?

Shadow because purple and also black and also droolmom...? Apparently that's a thing? Love it. Ya'll rad.

-What is your favorite dragon breed?

Mmmm... mirror and pearlcatcher so far.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?

I haven't had a chance to peruse a lot of the familiars yet! Do they do anything special for your dragons or are they just for funsies?

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?

I'm a musician (drummer/guitarist) and I also ride motorcycles and I have a cat named Raven and I love her very much. Went to school for Creative Writing and I work on poetry often. Tell me your favorite bands, bikes, and/or writers plz I want to know.

Looking for friends! Hello, my name is Bluzooooooooo!
@bluzoo
Welcome to Flight Rising! It's always nice to see someone else who likes Mirrors.
If you'd ever like a new clan member, want to chat, or just have a little something you need help with, then you can PM me ^^
@bluzoo
Welcome to Flight Rising! It's always nice to see someone else who likes Mirrors.
If you'd ever like a new clan member, want to chat, or just have a little something you need help with, then you can PM me ^^
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Welcome to Flight Rising! :)
Welcome to Flight Rising! :)
@bluzoo

Welcome to Flight Rising!

if you have any questions please don't feel as if you can't ask!

Familiars are creatures you can assign to your dragons when you click on them, some are Expired and Some of Festive Familiars .. Some are just normal you can buy from the marketplace, auctionhouse etc. Familiars can also be obtained by the coliseum!

( Im sending a few over for you now! )
@bluzoo

Welcome to Flight Rising!

if you have any questions please don't feel as if you can't ask!

Familiars are creatures you can assign to your dragons when you click on them, some are Expired and Some of Festive Familiars .. Some are just normal you can buy from the marketplace, auctionhouse etc. Familiars can also be obtained by the coliseum!

( Im sending a few over for you now! )
?RDgth=party.png